San Sebastian ChurchCurrently Closed
- Address: Pasaje del Carmen Street, Quiapo, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Timings: 08:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +63-27348908
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Architecture
San Sebastian Church - Review
Completed in 1891, San Sebastian Church is noted for its architectural features. A brilliant example of Gothic architecture, this all steel church is magnificent and rare. The church has been designated as national heritage by the Philippines government in 1973. Built in Belgium and assembled in Manila around 1890, the church has come to be a prominent landmark in the country.
Although the interior is rather dark, it allows the stained-glass windows to shine better. The height of the nave sets San Sebastian apart from most other churches in the Philippines, and gives it a European feel. The nave focuses on the high altar, with an image of Saint Sebastian tied to a pole. All over the walls are the stained glass windows, of high quality and done in vivid colours.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Manila itinerary 2 days.
San Sebastian Church Information
- Parking outside the church is almost impossible because of the congested roads.
How To reach San Sebastian Church by Public Transport
- Nearest Jeepney stop: Mendiola
- Nearest LRT: Le Garda station
Restaurants Near San Sebastian Church
- Baby’s Eatery
- Delia Eatery
- Jovie’s food
- Pizza Hut
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manila before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manila and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting San Sebastian Church
95% of people who visit Manila include San Sebastian Church in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
63.19% of people start their San Sebastian Church visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see San Sebastian Church
93.98% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting San Sebastian Church
San Sebastian Church Map
San Sebastian Church Trips
San Sebastian Church, Manila Reviews
Wonderful manifestation of God's LOVE! Asia's steel Church:-)
The Philippines' first Basilica!
All QuestionsSan sebastian church
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa