Taal VolcanoCurrently Open
- Address: Taal Volcano, Batangas, Philippines, Manila
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Geological Formation, View Point, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
Taal Volcano - Review
Philippines’ second most active volcano, Taal Volcano is located at a distance of about 60 kilometres from Manila. A beautiful lake is nestled within the volcano giving it surreal beauty, offering panoramic views. There have been 33 eruptions in the volcano since the 16th century. A geological wonder, the volcano is located on an island and has a lake within it. The island has a complex topography and consists of forty seven overlapping cones and craters. It makes for a thrilling trekking and hiking destination. There are a host of activities that await the adventure enthusiast like canoeing, horse riding and volcano trekking.
The second most active volcano, it houses a beautiful lake nestled within it which makes it an attraction not to be missed. Although it is an important natural attraction, there is no entry fee to it. Which is to say that there are no ticket prices for Taal Volcano. The best way to explore this place is to take up a guided tour that offers you the best deal. Taal Volcano tickets are easily available with us. You just need to book and explore with readily available tickets for Taal Volcano with us. Taal Volcano ticket prices come along with a whole range of other things as well.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Manila itinerary 5 days.
Taal Volcano Information
- You can get to the volcano via Tanauan or Tagaytay city. After you reach Talisay, you can rent a boat that takes you on a tour of the volcano
- If you plan to trek the volcano, come prepared with comfortable shoes, enough water and sun gear.
How To reach Taal Volcano by Public Transport
- From manila, you can hire a cab or take a bus to Tagaytay or Tanauan.
Restaurants Near Taal Volcano
- Raphael’s Filipino Restaurant
- Fire Lake Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manila before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manila and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Taal Volcano
95% of people who visit Manila include Taal Volcano in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
64.52% of people start their Taal Volcano visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Taal Volcano
94.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taal Volcano
Taal Volcano Sightseeing Tours
Taal Volcano Outdoor & Nature Tours
Taal Volcano Shore Excursions
Taal Volcano Map
Taal Volcano Trips
Taal Volcano, Manila Reviews
It's a nice place to visit. An easy 40 minutes walk. No need for horse or guide, which is pushed upon you when you set foot on the island
If you go be prepared to not be told the total price, be double charged, forced to ride a wooden saddle on stable sour horses, and any female friends to be sexually harassed by the locals. They also give you ugly looks if you bring your own drinks instead of buying triple priced warm sodas. Other than that, it is beautiful scenery. Other than that, it is beautiful.
Amazing views. Quite the hike up but worth the experience. Make sure you bring plenty of water or you'll be buying from the locals. Souvenirs are expensive compared to the main land. And DO NOT go in flip flops or sandals unless they're made for hiking.
Aside from the Basilica, this has got to be the most interesting place to visit in the Taal area. We went to the volcano via the San Nicholas township tourism initiative. I have done both the rim tour and the sulfuric basin tour and I find the basin tour to be more challenging and far more rewarding. Don't be discourage by the hike, the guides have pack horses ready to save the day when you get winded ( for a modest price).
View is amazing, but stay longer. After you pasd the gate , you had to go down. ( take about 45m to go to the top without horse 🐴 )
All QuestionsTaal volcano
- Dom Katechetyczny
- Muzeum Im. A. Kłosińskiego
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najdroższej Krwi Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka. Wikarówka
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Małgorzaty I Katarzyny
- Łukasz Błaszków
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka Pw. Swiętej Małgorzaty I Świętej Katarzyny
- Dworzec Autobusowy
- Rejestracja Video Flisowski Stefan
- Urząd Miasta - Naczelnik Skierniewice
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Garnizonowa Wniebowzięcia NMP
- Miejski Ośrodek Kultury
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka św. Jakuba Apostoła
- Parafia Rzymskokatolicka Najświętszego Serca Pana Jezusa