Are you looking for what to do in Manila?
PLACES TO SEE
Manila offers several famous heritage sites about which Philippines is well-known for all over the world. There are a number of popular attractions in Manila that showcase the rich culture and heritage of the city.
- Las Pinas: It is Only12 miles away from the city. It is a small oasis of serenity and has attractions like the celebrated bamboo organ of San Jose Church as well as the unique Sarao jeepney factory. It is by far one of the best places to visit in Manila.
- Casa Manila Museum: Another famous tourist spot in Manila is the Casa Manila Museum. It has lots of room and is contemporary in style. It’s beautifully decked with traditional trappings, paintings and various knickknacks. The central patio is a pleasant place to unwind and immerse in the atmosphere at this General Luna lane dwelling.
- The Glorietta Shopping Mall: It is a place where you can shop till you drop. It is one of the world's most grand shopping malls. In case you don’t like shopping, the mere dimension of this mega-mall is worth a visit.
- Rizal Park: It is the main hub of life for Manilans and a popular cultural tourist attraction. This is a place where locals as well as tourists can relax as well as play. It is spread transversely through143 acres, and hence is one of Southeast Asia’s biggest parks. It is one of the best things to see in Manila.
- San Agustin Museum: It is an amazing museum which consists of extraordinary gathering of artistic resources right from the time of the Spanish period. The church as well as the museum is a special place. It is one of the top tourist attractions in Manila.
THINGS TO DO
- Manila is an excellent shopping centre in the country. You can find some local and traditional shops as well in the city. In fact, shopping is arguably one of the best things to do in Manila.
- Robinsons Place Manila is a major shopping mall in Manila. It is situated at the heart of Manila. The mall provides an extensive assortment of local as well as international retail shops, amusement facilities, dining outlets, in addition to service centres.
- The SM City Manila is the first SM Supermall of the city. This mall features key SM brands for instance the SM Department Store, SM Cinemas SM Supermarket, and SM Food court. The mall is situated right alongside the Manila City Hall.
- Quiapo shopping centre is denoted as the "Old Downtown". The shopping centre has as well created a name for itself. It is a place where goods can be bought and sold at cheap rates almost at rock-bottom prices.
- Binondo is a very old Chinatown in the world. It is a district centre for commerce and trade where all kinds of businesses are managed by Filipino-Chinese merchants. The place has Chinese restaurants, Filipino restaurants, and Chinese stores.
- Conventional shopping centres like the Divisoria, Binondo, the Quiapo, is a place for domestic as well as daring shoppers. It helps people to bargain and buy products and provides indigenous Filipino cuisine, delicacies and crafts.
Below we have a list of things to do in Manila and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Manila getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Manila with confidence.