University Of Santo Tomas Museum1666 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Espana Blvd, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila, Philippines Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +63-24061611
- Ticket Price: 50 PHP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Park, Landmark, Educational Site, Architecture , Photo Gallery, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
The University of Santo Tomas is the oldest university in the Philippines and in Asia. The Main Building is an architectural feast. There is a museum inside the Main Building. The museum has noteworthy collections of natural history, coins, oriental and ethnographic art. The hall of Philippine religious images is also an interesting exhibit of folk objects and religious symbols spanning centuries of history. The campus also has several parks and gardens and landmarks (Arch of the Century, Plaza Mayor, Central Seminary, etc.) which are worthy of visit. The buildings of the University are extremely well preserved and are an architectural delight to the eye.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Manila itinerary 3 days.
University Of Santo Tomas Museum Travel Tips
- Great time to visit is during December during the Paskuhan celebration which is like a university-wide Christmas Party which starts with a mass. There are also performances from students of different colleges plus food and raffle.
Entrance Ticket Details For University Of Santo Tomas Museum
- Students entry fee- 30 PHP.
How to Reach University Of Santo Tomas Museum
- Nearest bus stop: Arsenio Lacson Avenue, Nearest train: PNR Espana Station
- Imperial Kitchen
- Bon Chon, Goldilocks
- Greenbox restaurant
- Union Square Tokio Food co
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Manila before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manila and book an accommodation of your choice.
- University Of Santo Tomas Museum Address: Espana Blvd, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila, Philippines
- University Of Santo Tomas Museum Contact Number: +63-24061611
- University Of Santo Tomas Museum Timing: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm
- University Of Santo Tomas Museum Price: 50 PHP
- Best time to visit University Of Santo Tomas Museum(preferred time): 09:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit University Of Santo Tomas Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
43.28% of people who visit Manila include University Of Santo Tomas Museum in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
60.43% of people start their University Of Santo Tomas Museum visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see University Of Santo Tomas Museum
93.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting University Of Santo Tomas Museum
People normally club together San Sebastian Church and Quiapo Church while planning their visit to University Of Santo Tomas Museum.