University Of Santo Tomas MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Espana Blvd, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +63-24061611
- Ticket Price: 50 PHP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Park, Landmark, Educational Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Photo Gallery, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
University Of Santo Tomas Museum - Review
The University of Santo Tomas is the oldest university in the Philippines and in Asia. The Main Building is an architectural feast. There is a museum inside the Main Building. The museum has noteworthy collections of natural history, coins, oriental and ethnographic art. The hall of Philippine religious images is also an interesting exhibit of folk objects and religious symbols spanning centuries of history. The campus also has several parks and gardens and landmarks (Arch of the Century, Plaza Mayor, Central Seminary, etc.) which are worthy of visit. The buildings of the University are extremely well preserved and are an architectural delight to the eye.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Manila itinerary 3 days.
University Of Santo Tomas Museum Information
- Great time to visit is during December during the Paskuhan celebration which is like a university-wide Christmas Party which starts with a mass. There are also performances from students of different colleges plus food and raffle.
University Of Santo Tomas Museum Ticket Prices
- Students entry fee- 30 PHP.
How To reach University Of Santo Tomas Museum by Public Transport
- Nearest bus stop: Arsenio Lacson Avenue, Nearest train: PNR Espana Station
Restaurants Near University Of Santo Tomas Museum
- Imperial Kitchen
- Bon Chon, Goldilocks
- Greenbox restaurant
- Union Square Tokio Food co
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manila before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manila and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting University Of Santo Tomas Museum
95% of people who visit Manila include University Of Santo Tomas Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
43.28% of people start their University Of Santo Tomas Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see University Of Santo Tomas Museum
92.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting University Of Santo Tomas Museum
University Of Santo Tomas Museum Map
University Of Santo Tomas Museum Trips
University Of Santo Tomas Museum, Manila Reviews
This place is not good for NMAT as they dont provide full facilities just like they dont care for ur exam.
One of the oldest universities in asia. Nice campus located in the historic city of manila.
It's simply one of the best university in the country. The facilities, the view, the ambiance, the architecture of buildings, landscaping, the students have manners and class, the professors are truly professionals, the staff are kind and dedicated to their job, if you're looking for place/s to eat there's ton to choose from inside and around the university, student activities are memorable, there's nothing to complain about! ...well except for flood during rainy season.
Great campus, picturesque architecture. However, the location is prone to flooding.
All QuestionsUniversity of santo tomas museum
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows