University Of Santo Tomas MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 04:30 pm]
- Address: Espana Blvd, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Timings: 08:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +63-24061611
- Ticket Price: 50 PHP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Park, Landmark, Educational Site, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Photo Gallery, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
The University of Santo Tomas is the oldest university in the Philippines and in Asia. The Main Building is an architectural feast. There is a museum inside the Main Building. The museum has noteworthy collections of natural history, coins, oriental and ethnographic art. The hall of Philippine religious images is also an interesting exhibit of folk objects and religious symbols spanning centuries of history. The campus also has several parks and gardens and landmarks (Arch of the Century, Plaza Mayor, Central Seminary, etc.) which are worthy of visit. The buildings of the University are extremely well preserved and are an architectural delight to the eye.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Manila itinerary 3 days.
- Great time to visit is during December during the Paskuhan celebration which is like a university-wide Christmas Party which starts with a mass. There are also performances from students of different colleges plus food and raffle.
- Students entry fee- 30 PHP.
- Nearest bus stop: Arsenio Lacson Avenue, Nearest train: PNR Espana Station
- Imperial Kitchen
- Bon Chon, Goldilocks
- Greenbox restaurant
- Union Square Tokio Food co
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manila before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manila and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.86% of people who visit Manila include University Of Santo Tomas Museum in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
60.43% of people start their University Of Santo Tomas Museum visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see University Of Santo Tomas Museum
93.18% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting University Of Santo Tomas Museum
This place is not good for NMAT as they dont provide full facilities just like they dont care for ur exam.
It's simply one of the best university in the country. The facilities, the view, the ambiance, the architecture of buildings, landscaping, the students have manners and class, the professors are truly professionals, the staff are kind and dedicated to their job, if you're looking for place/s to eat there's ton to choose from inside and around the university, student activities are memorable, there's nothing to complain about! ...well except for flood during rainy season.
One of the oldest universities in asia. Nice campus located in the historic city of manila.
I'm taking up BS Accountancy in here. I wish my 5 years of stay in this institution would all be great and wonderful experiences. I love you The Royal University of Sto. Tomas :D