How to Reach Manly
How to reach Manly
- By Air- All international flights land at the Sydney airport. Taking public transport from the airport is the wisest thing to do. All it takes is a 15 minutes train ride and then a 30 minute ferry ride.
- By Train- Take a train heading to Circular Quay station or to City. Hop onto the next available train from the City station, approximately a 15 min journey. Head to Sydney harbor to catch a ferry ride to Manly.
- By Car- Take the Pittwater road and stay on it till your reach Manly. Or from the City, take the Harbor Bridge and exit on the Warringah expressway for Manly. There are many parking stations available in Manly.
- By Bus- There is a bus to Manly from Sydney CBD, North Sydney, Chatswood and Northern beaches every day.
- By Ferry/ Fast Ferries- Manly Ferry has a ride every 30 minutes. Ticket is available from Ticket booth at Wharf 3, Circular Quay. Fast ferry is another option to travel to Manly. Journey is of 18 minutes only, to and fro. There are 2 fast ferry operators; - The Manly Fast Ferry and Sydney Fast Ferries.
Manly center is a relatively small area, and travel in Manly is easy as everything is within the walking distance. If you would like to explore the attractions nearby, hire a cab or hop onto a bus. Manly also be explored on the bike. There are many bike tracks in the area, and also bike tours are on offer by the private companies.
Modes of Transportation in Manly
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Manly. The most preferred mode of transport in Manly is Car.
Average distance: 18.05 km Average time: 42.8 min
Car 42.55%Driving 42.68 min Walking 0.88 min Overall average time for 21.06 kms 43.55 min
Bus/Trolleybus 13.83%Bus 33.92 min Walking 9 min Waiting 6.38 min Train 1.15 min Overall average time for 17.22 kms 50.46 min
Motorbike 5.32%Motorbike 27.4 min Walking 2 min Overall average time for 17.58 kms 29.4 min
Train/Metro 17.02%Train 30.44 min Walking 7.94 min Waiting 6.13 min Bus 4.88 min Other 0.94 min Overall average time for 24.38 kms 50.31 min
Walking 11.7%Walking 25.64 min Waiting 3.18 min Train 2.36 min Bus 1.82 min Bike 1.82 min Driving 0.91 min Overall average time for 4.47 kms 35.73 min
Bike 5.32%Bike 21.8 min Overall average time for 6.26 kms 21.8 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Airlie Beach
- How To Reach Carrara
- How To Reach Penneshaw
- How To Reach Cessnock
- How To Reach Main Beach
- How To Reach Margaret River
- How To Reach Oxenford
- How To Reach Hamilton Island
- How To Reach Benowa
- How To Reach Alice Springs
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Sydney
- How To Reach Melbourne
- How To Reach Adelaide
- How To Reach Geelong
- How To Reach Perth
- How To Reach Surfers Paradise
- How To Reach Gold Coast
- How To Reach Byron Bay
- How To Reach Exmouth
- How To Reach Hervey Bay