How to Reach Manly
The Easiest Way to Reach Manly
- By Air- All international flights land at the Sydney airport. Taking public transport from the airport is the wisest thing to do. All it takes is a 15 minutes train ride and then a 30 minute ferry ride.
- By Train- Take a train heading to Circular Quay station or to City. Hop onto the next available train from the City station, approximately a 15 min journey. Head to Sydney harbor to catch a ferry ride to Manly.
- By Car- Take the Pittwater road and stay on it till your reach Manly. Or from the City, take the Harbor Bridge and exit on the Warringah expressway for Manly. There are many parking stations available in Manly.
- By Bus- There is a bus to Manly from Sydney CBD, North Sydney, Chatswood and Northern beaches every day.
- By Ferry/ Fast Ferries- Manly Ferry has a ride every 30 minutes. Ticket is available from Ticket booth at Wharf 3, Circular Quay. Fast ferry is another option to travel to Manly. Journey is of 18 minutes only, to and fro. There are 2 fast ferry operators; - The Manly Fast Ferry and Sydney Fast Ferries.
Manly center is a relatively small area, and travel in Manly is easy as everything is within the walking distance. If you would like to explore the attractions nearby, hire a cab or hop onto a bus. Manly also be explored on the bike. There are many bike tracks in the area, and also bike tours are on offer by the private companies.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Manly and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Manly
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Manly. The most preferred mode of transport in Manly is Car.
Average distance: 18.94 km Average time: 43.55 min
Car 42.86%Driving 43.49 min Walking 0.96 min Overall average time for 22.52 kms 44.44 min
Bus/Trolleybus 13.33%Bus 36.14 min Walking 8.71 min Waiting 6.64 min Train 1.07 min Overall average time for 19.56 kms 52.57 min
Motorbike 5.71%Motorbike 29.5 min Walking 1.67 min Overall average time for 18.82 kms 31.17 min
Train/Metro 16.19%Train 31 min Walking 8.65 min Waiting 6.06 min Bus 4.59 min Other 0.88 min Overall average time for 23.89 kms 51.18 min
Walking 12.38%Walking 25.54 min Waiting 2.69 min Bus 2.31 min Train 2 min Bike 1.54 min Driving 0.77 min Overall average time for 4.4 kms 34.85 min
Bike 4.76%Bike 21.8 min Overall average time for 6.26 kms 21.8 min
- How to reach Cities Near Manly
- How to reach Hawkesbury Heights
- How to reach Teralba
- How to reach Bungarribee
- How to reach South Penrith
- How to reach Hartley
- How to reach Killarney Drive
- How to reach Tallong
- How to reach Paxton
- How to reach Tarro
- How to reach Googong
- How to reach Braemar
- How to reach Currawang
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Aringay
- How to reach Van Horne
- How to reach Lochaber
- How to reach Vangani
- How to reach Xiii Koto Kampar
- How to reach Roselle
- How to reach Danvers
- How to reach Trois-rives
- How to reach Hidrolândia
- How to reach Governor's Harbour