Gasthaus ZentraleCurrently Closed
- Address: N4 15, 68161 Mannheim, Germany
- Timings: 09:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +49-62120243
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant
A cozy restaurant located at the heart of the City, Gasthus Zentrale is the perfect spot to unwind with authentic German food. The restaurant has a bistro feel and is known for ambience – especially the outdoor seating which offer a connect with the daily on-goings of the city.
- Signature dishes like Wurst Schnitzel and Rahmschnitzel.
- The restaurant is known to be crowded on weekends and rather quiet on late afternoons- a perfect spot to take a breather after a long day of exploring.
- Try authentic German delicacies here like Schnitzel and Rahmschnitzel.
- Tram: The nearest tram stop is at Strohmarkt
- Tram number- 2, 3, 6, 7
- In-house restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.72% of people who visit Mannheim include Gasthaus Zentrale in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
48.84% of people start their Gasthaus Zentrale visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gasthaus Zentrale
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gasthaus Zentrale
Great, traditional venue in the heart of Mannheim. Good beer, good food and very close to local markets (in November and December at least....)
Great Restaurant in the middle of Mannheim ! Big meals for low prices. Service is great and funny ! You definitely get a great day or evening for the buck ! Greetings to the whole staff !
We visited Zentrale a few times because the food and drinks were good and it was a nice atmosphere. Servers knew English well.
Great food for a "student" price. A lot of choices on the menu as well as a daily offer.
Great food and staff. Also has an English menu if you ask for it.