Gasthaus ZentraleCurrently Open
- Address: N4 15, 68161 Mannheim, Germany
- Timings: 09:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +49-62120243
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Restaurant
Gasthaus Zentrale - Review
A cozy restaurant located at the heart of the City, Gasthus Zentrale is the perfect spot to unwind with authentic German food. The restaurant has a bistro feel and is known for ambience – especially the outdoor seating which offer a connect with the daily on-goings of the city.
- Signature dishes like Wurst Schnitzel and Rahmschnitzel.
- The restaurant is known to be crowded on weekends and rather quiet on late afternoons- a perfect spot to take a breather after a long day of exploring.
Gasthaus Zentrale Information
- Try authentic German delicacies here like Schnitzel and Rahmschnitzel.
How To reach Gasthaus Zentrale by Public Transport
- Tram: The nearest tram stop is at Strohmarkt
- Tram number- 2, 3, 6, 7
Restaurants Near Gasthaus Zentrale
- In-house restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Gasthaus Zentrale
21.72% of people who visit Mannheim include Gasthaus Zentrale in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
48.84% of people start their Gasthaus Zentrale visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Gasthaus Zentrale
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gasthaus Zentrale
Gasthaus Zentrale Trips
Gasthaus Zentrale, Mannheim Reviews
Great Restaurant in the middle of Mannheim ! Big meals for low prices. Service is great and funny ! You definitely get a great day or evening for the buck ! Greetings to the whole staff !
We visited Zentrale a few times because the food and drinks were good and it was a nice atmosphere. Servers knew English well.
Great food for a "student" price. A lot of choices on the menu as well as a daily offer.
Great food and staff. Also has an English menu if you ask for it.
Not great but ok food at ok prices