Herzogenried Park877 Votes Currently Closed
The Herzogenried park is one of the most popular parks in Mannheim. Offering a complete experience of nature and comfort at its best, the park is a favourite among children.
- Park visit
- The unique black-necked lamb
A must if you are travelling with children!
Entrance Ticket Details For Herzogenried Park
Day ticket I ( March- October):
- Adult: 2.50 Euro
- Beneficiaries: 1.80 Euro
- Children 6 - 15 years: 1.20 Euro
- School classes/ per student: 0.80 Euro
Dinner (March- October ):
- Adult: 1.50 Euro
- Beneficiaries: 1.00 Euro
- Children 6 - 15 years: 0.50 Euro
Day ticket II (November- February):
- Adult: 1.00 Euro
- Beneficiaries: 0.70 Euro
- Children 6 - 15 years: 0.40 Euro
- After 5.00 pm in March and October
- From 6.00 pm from April to September
Beneficiaries / Group rates:
- Students 16 years, trainees, students (up to max. 28 years), military and civilian service, nuns, groups of 20 people, groups of public institutions from 15 people
- Children under 6 years and 100% -Disabled, handicapped with ID endorsement B also below 100% and escort
How to Reach Herzogenried Park
- Tram: Nearest Tram is at Grenadierstraße.
- Tram number- 4, 5
- On Premises Cafe
- Restaurant Multihalle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Mannheim include Herzogenried Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
32.06% of people start their Herzogenried Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Herzogenried Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Herzogenried Park