Herzogenried Park, Mannheim
About Herzogenried Park, Mannheim
Herzogenried Park, Mannheim - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Herzogenriedpark Mannheim, Max-Joseph-Straße 64 68169, Mannheim
Ticket Price: 3 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 5.4K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Herzogenried park is one of the most popular parks in Mannheim. Offering a complete experience of nature and comfort at its best, the park is a favourite among children.
- Park visit
- The unique black-necked lamb
A must if you are travelling with children!
Herzogenried Park Ticket Prices
Day ticket I ( March- October):
- Adult: 2.50 Euro
- Beneficiaries: 1.80 Euro
- Children 6 - 15 years: 1.20 Euro
- School classes/ per student: 0.80 Euro
Dinner (March- October ):
- Adult: 1.50 Euro
- Beneficiaries: 1.00 Euro
- Children 6 - 15 years: 0.50 Euro
Day ticket II (November- February):
- Adult: 1.00 Euro
- Beneficiaries: 0.70 Euro
- Children 6 - 15 years: 0.40 Euro
- After 5.00 pm in March and October
- From 6.00 pm from April to September
Beneficiaries / Group rates:
- Students 16 years, trainees, students (up to max. 28 years), military and civilian service, nuns, groups of 20 people, groups of public institutions from 15 people
- Children under 6 years and 100% -Disabled, handicapped with ID endorsement B also below 100% and escort
How To reach Herzogenried Park by Public Transport
- Tram: Nearest Tram is at Grenadierstraße.
- Tram number- 4, 5
Restaurants Near Herzogenried Park
- On Premises Cafe
- Restaurant Multihalle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
Herzogenried Park, Mannheim Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful park, great playground, kiosk and lots of open spaces.
Always a nice place to take the kids.
Great infrastructure for children of any age.
Fun and great events like the medieval market ( medieval fair ). The entrance fee is not expensive, and you'll get animals, nice gardens, a stage (when there is a musical event), a nice pond with many birds. Love it. And you'll get a place for making sport, sprints and more, if you like to train in that great environment. So, you'll get something for your money. At least some nice hours on a sunny day to relax a bit. Not so crowded usually.
Nice garden with cool seasonal activities