Herzogenried ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Herzogenriedpark Mannheim, Max-Joseph-Straße 64 68169, Mannheim, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-621333789
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Herzogenried Park - Review
The Herzogenried park is one of the most popular parks in Mannheim. Offering a complete experience of nature and comfort at its best, the park is a favourite among children.
- Park visit
- The unique black-necked lamb
A must if you are travelling with children!
Herzogenried Park Ticket Prices
Day ticket I ( March- October):
- Adult: 2.50 Euro
- Beneficiaries: 1.80 Euro
- Children 6 - 15 years: 1.20 Euro
- School classes/ per student: 0.80 Euro
Dinner (March- October ):
- Adult: 1.50 Euro
- Beneficiaries: 1.00 Euro
- Children 6 - 15 years: 0.50 Euro
Day ticket II (November- February):
- Adult: 1.00 Euro
- Beneficiaries: 0.70 Euro
- Children 6 - 15 years: 0.40 Euro
- After 5.00 pm in March and October
- From 6.00 pm from April to September
Beneficiaries / Group rates:
- Students 16 years, trainees, students (up to max. 28 years), military and civilian service, nuns, groups of 20 people, groups of public institutions from 15 people
- Children under 6 years and 100% -Disabled, handicapped with ID endorsement B also below 100% and escort
How To reach Herzogenried Park by Public Transport
- Tram: Nearest Tram is at Grenadierstraße.
- Tram number- 4, 5
Restaurants Near Herzogenried Park
- On Premises Cafe
- Restaurant Multihalle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Herzogenried Park
95% of people who visit Mannheim include Herzogenried Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
32.06% of people start their Herzogenried Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Herzogenried Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Herzogenried Park
Herzogenried Park Trips
1 View24 Days 23 Nights24 Day Trip to France, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Austria from Kuwait CityBy: Guest UserCity: Paris, Amsterdam, Heidelberg, Innsbruck, Italy, Rome, Pisa, Engelberg, Zurich
Herzogenried Park, Mannheim Reviews
Big park with lots of (paid for) activities for kids. Nice open spaces to run around in. Lot's of places to eat and get snacks. Entry was not too bad and gardens are nice to boot. You can take picnics here and there is also a bbq area.
Quiet and nature filled. Amusment park next door. Birds singing quite relaxing
beautiful park. Perfect for familys with children but also for elderly people
Comfortable park, not crowded, lot's for the kid's of all ages, very relaxing for adults.
Very nice place, clean and not too busy.