How to Reach Mannheim - The Easiest Way to Reach Mannheim
HOW TO GET TO MANNHEIM
- By Air: The nearest airport is at Frankfurt. A speed train is available to Mannheim.
- By Train: Mannheim is a regional transport hub with ICE, IC and regional trains all stopping in Mannheim Hauptbahnhof.
- By Bus: Eurolines connects all the major cities in Germany.
HOW TO GET AROUND MANNHEIM
- By Bus: The city has good bus service which connects all over the city. The buses fares are budget-friendly and most preferred.
- By Car: The city cars a quick and easy way to get around the city. Shared cars are available for budget prices. They are most preferred for seeing outskirts.
Are you looking for a Mannheim travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Mannheim
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Mannheim. The most preferred mode of transport in Mannheim is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 24.13 km Average time: 36.63 min
Train/Metro 37.5%Train 33.33 min Walking 11 min Bus 6.67 min Waiting 1.67 min Overall average time for 31.67 kms 52.67 min
Tram/Streetcar 25%Tram 19.5 min Walking 6 min Waiting 1.5 min Overall average time for 9 kms 27 min
Car 37.5%Driving 24 min Walking 3 min Overall average time for 26.67 kms 27 min
How to Reach Mannheim from Nearby Cities
|Ladenburg to Mannheim||16.1 km||16 mins|
|Schwetzingen to Mannheim||16.6 km||16 mins|
|Oftersheim to Mannheim||18.72 km||18 mins|
|Speyer to Mannheim||19.03 km||19 mins|
|Altlußheim to Mannheim||21.39 km||21 mins|
|Heidelberg to Mannheim||26.11 km||26 mins|
|Leimen to Mannheim||29.28 km||29 mins|
|Bruchsal to Mannheim||42.19 km||42 mins|
|Mainz to Mannheim||60.42 km||1 hour 42 mins|