Jesuitenkirche Or Jesuit ChurchCurrently Closed
- Address: A4 2, Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-621127090
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
A Catholic church with beautiful architecture, the Jesuit en Kirche is local and tourist favourite. The masses here are sure to calm you down while the architecture and interiors are appreciated by one and all. A must when you visit Mannheim, the church is sure to reach out for you camera to capture the sheer art all around.
- Do try to attend the mass held at the church every day.
- Mass daily- 6:00 pm
- Confession Friday 05:00 pm- 05.40 pm; Saturday 04.00 pm- 05.30 pm.
- Pizzeria pomodoro e basilica
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
94.34% of people who visit Mannheim include Jesuitenkirche Or Jesuit Church in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.14% of people start their Jesuitenkirche Or Jesuit Church visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jesuitenkirche Or Jesuit Church
61.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jesuitenkirche Or Jesuit Church
Wunderschöne Kirche in der Nähe des Schlosses.