Kunsthalle Mannheim, Mannheim
About Kunsthalle Mannheim, Mannheim
Kunsthalle Mannheim, Mannheim - Address, Phone Number
Address: Friedrichsplatz 4, 68165 Mannheim, Germany
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 2.6K times in trip plans
Art Museum, Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The most well maintained museum in Germany, Kunsthalle showcases the best art pieces in the country. The art gallery is one of its kinds and features home-grown as well as international artists.
- Historic artefacts
A must if you want to take one step closer towards Germany’s art and history.
Kunsthalle Mannheim Information
- Visit the website for further information and details.
- Please visit the official websites to know about holidays and precise operating timings.
Kunsthalle Mannheim Ticket Prices
Admission (Special Exhibition and Collection):
- Adult: €9
- Reduced: €6
- Family: €15
- Children under six years- Free
- For further details do visit the official website.
Tours and events
- Public tour (in German only- special exhibition and collection)- Adm + €300
- Kunstgenuss am Vormittag, Kunst im Dialog- Adm + €10,000
How To reach Kunsthalle Mannheim by Public Transport
- Tram: The nearest tram stop is at Kunsthalle
- Tram number- 3,5,6,7
Restaurants Near Kunsthalle Mannheim
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kunsthalle Mannheim, Mannheim Reviews - Write a Review
Like a mausoleum!! I've never felt so unwelcome in a gallery. Uncomfortable-- very little space to consider the artwork, ie comfortable chairs etc I think you could rent or borrow a klappstuhl, but honestly, that doesn't factor into the way the exhibits are designed. Cold, quiet, dead like a mausoleum. Not English-friendly. I know we are in Germany, but this is an international calibre museum. Overall completely depressing experience. I've never been so turned off by a gallery. I hope it improves when the renovations are finished. Not worth the entry price! (You'd think they'd reduce it more to invite more people in).
art questions ...art answers...
Always different exhibitions, worth to see it
Niet binnen geweest want het is een periode gesloten voor onderhoud.
Ab 15.12.2017 hoffentlich wieder offen
- Nearby Attractions
- St. Jakobus
- Mannheim-city Airport
- Carl-benz Stadion
- Alte Feuerwache
- Atelier Turner
- Schloss Mannheim
- Mannheim Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Mannheim
- What to See in 48 Hours in Mannheim
- What to See in 72 Hours in Mannheim
- How to Spend 5 Days in Mannheim
- How to Spend 6 Days in Mannheim
- How to Spend 7 Days in Mannheim