Reiss-engelhorn-museum384 Votes Currently Open
- Address: C 5, 68159 Mannheim, Germany Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-6212933150
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
The Reiss- Engelhorn is known for its 18th century artefacts, antiques and sacred art pieces. History seeping from its walls, the museum is a favourite tourist attraction and is sure to keep you engaged with its beautiful historically significant displays, items and stories.
The museum covers an entire span of German history including its culture, art and politics- a true gem in its own right.
Entrance Ticket Details For Reiss-engelhorn-museum
- Adult: 12 Euro
- Discount: 8 Euro
- Children and teenagers (6 to 18): 5 Euro
- Groups (per person in groups of 10 or more): 10 Euro
- School and preschool groups (per person): 3 Euro
- Adult: 2,50 Euro
- Discount: 2 Euro
- Children and teenagers (6 to 18): 1,50 Euro
- Groups (per person in groups of 10 or more): 2 Euro
- School and preschool groups (per person): free
Ticket prices may vary for different Exibhitions and Galleries inside.
- The Museum Schiller House is on Saturdays and Sundays each 11.00 am -6.00 pm, opened from Tuesday to Friday only for groups by appointment.
How to Reach Reiss-engelhorn-museum
- Tram: The nearest tram stop is at Rathaus MA
- Tram number- 2, 6
- Restaurant C-Five
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Reiss-engelhorn-museum Address: C 5, 68159 Mannheim, Germany
- Reiss-engelhorn-museum Contact Number: +49-6212933150
- Reiss-engelhorn-museum Timing: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Reiss-engelhorn-museum Price: 12 EUR
- Best time to visit Reiss-engelhorn-museum(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Reiss-engelhorn-museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
48.92% of people who visit Mannheim include Reiss-engelhorn-museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.06% of people start their Reiss-engelhorn-museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Reiss-engelhorn-museum
92.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Reiss-engelhorn-museum
People normally club together Oststadt Theater and Planken while planning their visit to Reiss-engelhorn-museum.