About Reiss-engelhorn-museum, Mannheim
Reiss-engelhorn-museum, Mannheim - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: C 5, 68159 Mannheim, Germany
Ticket Price: 12 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 1.7K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Museum, History Museum, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Reiss- Engelhorn is known for its 18th century artefacts, antiques and sacred art pieces. History seeping from its walls, the museum is a favourite tourist attraction and is sure to keep you engaged with its beautiful historically significant displays, items and stories.
The museum covers an entire span of German history including its culture, art and politics- a true gem in its own right.
Reiss-engelhorn-museum Ticket Prices
- Adult: 12 Euro
- Discount: 8 Euro
- Children and teenagers (6 to 18): 5 Euro
- Groups (per person in groups of 10 or more): 10 Euro
- School and preschool groups (per person): 3 Euro
- Adult: 2,50 Euro
- Discount: 2 Euro
- Children and teenagers (6 to 18): 1,50 Euro
- Groups (per person in groups of 10 or more): 2 Euro
- School and preschool groups (per person): free
Ticket prices may vary for different Exibhitions and Galleries inside.
Reiss-engelhorn-museum Opening and Closing Hours
- The Museum Schiller House is on Saturdays and Sundays each 11.00 am -6.00 pm, opened from Tuesday to Friday only for groups by appointment.
How To reach Reiss-engelhorn-museum by Public Transport
- Tram: The nearest tram stop is at Rathaus MA
- Tram number- 2, 6
Restaurants Near Reiss-engelhorn-museum
- Restaurant C-Five
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
Reiss-engelhorn-museum, Mannheim Reviews - Write a Review
Every couple of years I come and visit Mannheim, each time I stop at the Reiss Museum. So far I have been fortunate that one of their displays always caught my interest and I spend hours enjoying history. I always enjoy the displays and documentation, straight to the point and easy to understand. I will continue to do so I the future! A little pricey for a single person but still worth it considering you can spend all day learning and having fun.
Museum that serves changing classic history topics with a modern perspective. Loved the Baroque exhibition in December 2016.
RIDICULOUS BEHAVIOUR X digitizing paintings that are in the public domain !
Das Museum selbst und die Ausstellungen dort finde ich klasse. Sehr schade dagegen finde ich den Umgang mit den gemeinfreien Bildern und dass man sich hier auf die gleiche Stufe wie Abmahnanwälte herablässt.
- Nearby Attractions
- Mannheim-city Airport
- Carl-benz Stadion
- Atelier Turner
- Alte Feuerwache
- Schloss Mannheim
- Best Western Plus Delta Park Hotel
- Mannheim Hauptbahnhof
- Mannheim Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Mannheim
- What to See in 48 Hours in Mannheim
- What to See in 72 Hours in Mannheim
- How to Spend 5 Days in Mannheim
- How to Spend 6 Days in Mannheim
- How to Spend 7 Days in Mannheim