- Address: C 5, 68159 Mannheim, Germany
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-6212933150
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Museum, History Museum, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Reiss-engelhorn-museum - Review
The Reiss- Engelhorn is known for its 18th century artefacts, antiques and sacred art pieces. History seeping from its walls, the museum is a favourite tourist attraction and is sure to keep you engaged with its beautiful historically significant displays, items and stories.
The museum covers an entire span of German history including its culture, art and politics- a true gem in its own right.
Reiss-engelhorn-museum Ticket Prices
- Adult: 12 Euro
- Discount: 8 Euro
- Children and teenagers (6 to 18): 5 Euro
- Groups (per person in groups of 10 or more): 10 Euro
- School and preschool groups (per person): 3 Euro
- Adult: 2,50 Euro
- Discount: 2 Euro
- Children and teenagers (6 to 18): 1,50 Euro
- Groups (per person in groups of 10 or more): 2 Euro
- School and preschool groups (per person): free
Ticket prices may vary for different Exibhitions and Galleries inside.
- The Museum Schiller House is on Saturdays and Sundays each 11.00 am -6.00 pm, opened from Tuesday to Friday only for groups by appointment.
How To reach Reiss-engelhorn-museum by Public Transport
- Tram: The nearest tram stop is at Rathaus MA
- Tram number- 2, 6
Restaurants Near Reiss-engelhorn-museum
- Restaurant C-Five
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Reiss-engelhorn-museum
69.89% of people who visit Mannheim include Reiss-engelhorn-museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
42.06% of people start their Reiss-engelhorn-museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Reiss-engelhorn-museum
92.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Reiss-engelhorn-museum
Reiss-engelhorn-museum, Mannheim Reviews
Every couple of years I come and visit Mannheim, each time I stop at the Reiss Museum. So far I have been fortunate that one of their displays always caught my interest and I spend hours enjoying history. I always enjoy the displays and documentation, straight to the point and easy to understand. I will continue to do so I the future! A little pricey for a single person but still worth it considering you can spend all day learning and having fun.
Museum that serves changing classic history topics with a modern perspective. Loved the Baroque exhibition in December 2016.
RIDICULOUS BEHAVIOUR X digitizing paintings that are in the public domain !
Ich war in der Ausstellung "Mumien" und fand diese sehr gelungen. Es gab sehr viele Informationen zu den Ausstellungsstücken und auch Abwechslung in der Art der Ausstellung. Auch das gedimmte Licht und der Aufbau hatten den gewissen Flair. Für den Preis bekommt man eine Menge geboten. Ich gehe immer sehr gerne in die Ausstellungen. Die Preise sind absolut fair und das Personal ist freundlich. Man kann auch mehrere Ausstellungen auf einmal besuchen, das hat man nicht in jedem Museum. Ich bin wirklich begeistert!