Technoseum Mannheim, Mannheim
About Technoseum Mannheim, Mannheim
Technoseum Mannheim, Mannheim - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Museumsstraße 1, 68165 Mannheim, Germany
Ticket Price: 8 EUR
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 4K times in trip plans
Museum, History Museum, Outdoors, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the best Museums in the country, the Techno-museum exquisitely showcases all things technology!
Highlights of the exhibition include:
- Paper Mill
- Weaving Mill
- Steam engines
Apart from the permanent, there are several temporary exhibitions. A must if you love technology and history.
Technoseum Mannheim Ticket Prices
- Adults: €8
- Reduced rates (school and university students, disabled, unemployed, welfare recipinets, military and community service personnel, partner card - e.g. MorgenCard-holders): €5
- Schoolchildren as a class: €3
- Family card (Parents with their children): €16
- Entry is free for children under the age of seven.
- Adults: €3
- Reduced: €2
- Entry is free if you present a ticket for the main building for the same date.
Technoseum Mannheim Opening and Closing Hours
- Museum ship, Daily from 2.00pm to 6.00 pm (Closed on 24 and 31 December).
- "Mullers Restaurant & Café-Lounge" on the Museum ship is open daily from 11.00am, Sundays from 10.00am.
Restaurants Near Technoseum Mannheim
- Mullers Restaurant & Cafe Lounge
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
Technoseum Mannheim, Mannheim Reviews - Write a Review
Technology and Physics made easy to understand for Kids! It's amazing how this museum evolved from pure old-fashioned museum style (from my teenage times) to a modern and "education by fun" style place. Always changing additional exhibitions. Definitely worth to go.
Very interesting and informative! Science is simply explained and a main attraction for school classes. Large and has a lot of interesting things to see! It's a must!
Great museum for kids interested in technology and industrial history of Germany, good for adults too, has an historical tea room, good audio visual exhibits
Very good and large. Lots of interesting shows. It is worth paying for it. Specially interesting if you go with children, they can learn a lot.
Pretty good, but none of the employees knows how to connect to the free sponsored wifi. That's why this is only 3 stars! Lots to see though, and great fun for the kids, with the kids experimentation area and the short stream engine ride.
- Nearby Attractions
- Tsg Seckenheim Fussballjugend
- Neckarwiese Mannheim
- High-end Event Gmbh
- Anlieferung Sap Arena
- Der Sacktrager
- High Moves
- Rhein-neckar Skater E.v.
- Aussichtsturm Buga
- Mannheim Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Mannheim
- What to See in 48 Hours in Mannheim
- What to See in 72 Hours in Mannheim
- How to Spend 5 Days in Mannheim
- How to Spend 6 Days in Mannheim
- How to Spend 7 Days in Mannheim