Are you looking for what to do in Mannheim?
THINGS TO SEE
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN MANNHEIM
Mannheim has the most interesting tourist attractions in Germany. The most famous attractions are:
- Luisenpark Mannheim: A municipal park named after Princess Luise Marrie, the Lusienpark is a favourite among tourists and locals. The park has a wide variety of animals and a beautiful Chinese Tea room to relax later.
- Mannheimer Wasserturm Parken: The oldest water tower in Mannheim, in spring you can see a beautiful scene of bloomed flowers in contradiction to the tower itself.
- Mannheim Palace: An 18th century palace used as residence for Electors, the palace was used as a college during the 20th century before it got the title of a ‘University’. A grand structure worth admiring the architecture and ambience.
- Jesuit en Kirche: The Church was built in early 1700s and marks the Baroque Styled architecture along with famous statues of the four cardinal virtues. The twin tower made form red sandstone add to its ethereal charm.
- SAP Arena: A famous stadium for ice-hockey and handball, the SAP was initiated in 2005 adding to the sports pulse of Mannheim. A pleasure to just walk around the stadium.
THINGS TO DO IN MANNHEIM
- Nightlife and Club: Germany has a good nightlife even though the night hubs are quiet few in number. Either ways you are sure to find a pub to slip in and have a drink or two.
- Soho Club: The best place to go if you want to unwind with a drink or two and sway to good music, the SOHO Club is the perfect place if you are exploring Mannheim with friends.
- Murphy’s Law: An authentic Irish Pub in the heart of Germany, the Murphy’s Law offers good Irish food, reasonably priced drinks and beers and foot-tapping entertainment on weekends.
- Onyx: Located close to the water tower, Onyx is known for its fabulous ambience with good lunch and dinner options.
- Cafe Bernstein: A French café with good beer and wine menu, Café Bernstein is known for their good hospitality.
Below we have a list of things to do in Mannheim and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Mannheim getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Mannheim with confidence.