Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque175 Votes Currently Open
- Address: J1 17, 68159 Mannheim, Germany Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +49-6214548283
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Historical Site, Architecture
Built in the mid 90s, the Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque is the largest mosque in Germany and has as many as 25,000 visitors daily. The mosque is known for its beautiful architecture, classic interiors and design and pristine ambience. Tourists love to visit the mosque for its spiritual atmosphere- a must even for the most travelled.
The guided tours are a highlight for tourists, even though you can take a casual walk in the premises.
Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque Travel Tips
- It is customary to cover your heads with a scarf when entering the mosque.
Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque Hours
- Nachtgebet: 03:35 am
- Morning prayer: 05:55 am
- Noon prayer: 1:30 pm
- Afternoon prayer: 5:29 pm
- Evening prayer: 8:53 pm
- Night prayer: 10:57 pm
How to Reach Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque
- Tram: The nearest tram stop is at Dalbergstr
- Tram number- 2
- Cafe Buschgalerie
- Zum Busch 54
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mannheim before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mannheim and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque Address: J1 17, 68159 Mannheim, Germany
- Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque Contact Number: +49-6214548283
- Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.29% of people who visit Mannheim include Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.56% of people start their Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque
92.96% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque
People normally club together Luisenpark Mannheim and Mannheimer Wasserturm Parken while planning their visit to Yavuz Sultan Selim Mosque.