About Porte Soubeyran, Manosque
If you are a history buff and want to explore the historical monuments of France, a slice of history awaits you at Porte Soubeyran. This is a stunning historical gate which was built in the 14th century. Located in the city of Manosque, this gate was restored in the 19th century and decorated with balustrade of stone. Another special thing on this magnificent gate is the clock that was set up in 1834 at its upper part. This door was in dilapidated condition until the end of the nineteenth century. Later it was reconstructed, and today, it stands as one of the best tourist attractions in the city.
More about Manosque
Explore Porte Soubeyran and other prime spots of the city using Manosque trip planner.
Hotels like La Cheneraie, L'escale, Club Vacances Bleues Domaine De ChÃÃÃ‚ƒÂ¢teau Laval and L'escapade Capellane will solve your problem of where to stay in Manosque.
How To Get To Porte Soubeyran by Public Transport
- By rented car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Manosque before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Manosque and book an accommodation of your choice.
Share your experience - Rate Porte Soubeyran, Manosque
Très jolie porte qui mériterait une meilleur mise en valeur.
Une des belles portes d'entrée dans le vieux village.
Cette porte est juste fabuleuse. La traverser est une expérience extraordinaire dont vous vous souviendrez toute votre vie. Les pyramides a coté, c'est de la rigolade !
- Other Attractions
- Le Seu Cathedral
- Bellver Castle
- Palma Aquarium
- Serra De Tramuntana
- Passeig Des Born
- Placa Major
- Banys Arabs
- Es Baluard Contemporary Art Museum
- Royal Palace Of La Almudaina
- Pilar And Joan Miro Foundation In Mallorca
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Budget Hotels Near Le Seu Cathedral
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bellver Castle
- 5 Star Hotels Near Palma Aquarium
- Hotels Near Serra De Tramuntana
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Passeig Des Born
- Cheap Hotels Near Placa Major
- Luxury Hotels Near Banys Arabs
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Es Baluard Contemporary Art Museum
- Budget Hotels Near Royal Palace Of La Almudaina
- Hotels Near Pilar And Joan Miro Foundation In Mallorca
- City Tripplans
- 6 Days Trip to manosque
- 3 Days Trip to manosque
- 4 Days Trip to manosque
- 5 Days Trip to manosque
- 7 Days Trip to manosque
- 1 Day Trip to manosque
- 2 Days Trip to manosque
- 18 Day Trip to Cannes, Nice, Monaco, Avignon, Saint-tropez, Manosque, Grasse from North York