How to Reach Maranello
- By Bus: Buses come into the bus terminal at Maranello from Modena, Pavullo, Pozza, Sassuolo, Torre Maina cimitero and Vignola.
- By Car: You can also drive to the city from any of the above mentioned towns and communes.
- By Shuttle: If you're visiting the Ferrari Museum from the Enzo Ferrari museum in Modena, a shuttle bus from Modena will bring you here on your combination ticket.
- By Foot: It's a tiny place, and you can walk to just about anywhere within 10 minutes.
- By Car: Just because you CAN foot it everywhere doesn't mean you should. With so many Ferrari auto rentals and tour companies, it would be a crime not to get a car of your own.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Maranello. The most preferred mode of transport in Maranello is Bike.
Average distance: 12.4 km Average time: 40.8 min
Bike 40%Bike 9.5 min Overall average time for 4.5 kms 9.5 min
Walking 20%Walking 120 min Driving 8 min Overall average time for 10 kms 128 min
Car 40%Driving 27.5 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 21.5 kms 28.5 min