This museum is a mecca for Ferrari fans. It's not all drooling at eye candy on wheels, though there is plenty of that, with iconic road and cars from the company's history located everywhere. The permanent exhibition focuses on the history of Formula 1 and the World Championship, where you can understand how a driver thinks during a race. A theatre shows loops of films covering various themes. There is a F1 simulator that is fun. You can get a picture clicked of yourself inside a car for a souvenir, though there's an extra charge for that.. A popular hands on exhibit invites you to participate in a hurried pit stop style tyre change. And you should also check out the themed cafe. Check the attraction website for current and upcoming special exhibits.
Many visitors combine their visit to this museum with the Museo Enzo Ferrari in Modena, with a combination ticket. Purchasers of the Museum+Track ticket get a special a 15-minute track session at the Autodrome in Modena. There's also a special, limited Factory+Track sightseeing tour, which must be reserved in advance from the Museum.
Museo Ferrari Travel Tips
- Guided tours available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic.
- Check attraction website for shuttle service to M.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museo Ferrari
- Tickets are valid for 12 months.
- Combination tickets can be purchased with the Museo Enzo Ferrari in Modena.
- Students over 10, adults over 65, carers for the disabled and military personnel: € 13.00
- Children 6-18 years: € 5.00
- Guided tour: EUR 150 for groups of 25-30 people + the entry ticket.
- Audio guides: EUR 5
- Picture charges are between EUR 15-25 depending on picture size and car type.
- Disabled and children up to 5 years: Free
Museo Ferrari Hours
- Guided tours last one hour.
How to Reach Museo Ferrari
- Bus 815 stop Maranello Ipsia
- Bus 639 and 640 stop Maranello Scuole
- A shuttle bus from Museo Enzo Ferrari departs every 90 minutes from 9:40am; last bus at 2:30pm.
- Check attraction website for train, hotel and airport shuttle services.
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Maranello before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Maranello and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Maranello include Museo Ferrari in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
61.94% of people start their Museo Ferrari visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Museo Ferrari
93.85% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museo Ferrari