Marathias is a picturesque resort beach in Corfu that offers a laid back charm to the people who visit it. The Beach beams bright with its crystal clear waters and the golden sand. Apart from enjoying the scenic view of nature, there are many other activities that can keep you engaged over here. For those of you who just wish to sit and relax can get umbrellas and sundecks on rent available on the sea side. The sunset views over here are extremely beautiful. What makes Marathias beach a coveted destination is that, officially it has won the blue flag year after year for being one of the best and clearest beaches in the Ionian region.
Marathias Beach Travel Tips
- Store your electronics in a plastic bag so as to protect them from getting wet.
- Use of sunscreen lotions and sunglasses is mandatory while going out in the sun.
Entrance Ticket Details For Marathias Beach
- Entry is free.
Marathias Beach Hours
- It is a beach. You can visit the place any time of the day.
How to Reach Marathias Beach
- Rent a car from Corfu city centre
- By Bus: You can use Green Buses which leave every hour from Corfu town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Marathias before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marathias and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Marathias include Marathias Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
50% of people start their Marathias Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Marathias Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marathias Beach