Santa Barabara may be the lesser known beach than Marathias. However, it has its own charm that is simply irresistible. This is an adjoining beach to Marathias and also offers a comfortable stay with a number of resorts and hotels located on its shore. There are a number of facilities such as umbrellas, washrooms, beach benches available for the tourists who come here. Also, it is a perfect beach for those who are looking forward to find some quiet shore in comparison to the more happening centres. Located in Perivoli, this is an interesting site where you can beautiful apartments and studios to stay in.
- Use of sunscreen lotions and sunglasses is mandatory while going out in the sun.
- Store your electronics in a plastic bag so as to protect them from getting wet.
- Entry is free.
- It is a beach. You can visit the place any time of the day.
- By Bus: You can use Green Buses which leave every hour from Corfu town.
- Rent a car from Corfu city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Marathias before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marathias and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Marathias include Santa Barbara Beach in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
35.56% of people start their Santa Barbara Beach visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Santa Barbara Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Santa Barbara Beach