How to Reach Marathon - The Easiest Way to Reach Marathon
- By Air: Fly to Miami, which is 2-3 hours drive from Marathon.
- By Boat: Popular Marinas are at Marathon Marina, Ocean view Ave. Shelter Bay Marina, Sombrero Marina, Harbour City Marina, Captain Pip's Marina, Hawk's Cay Marina, Key Colony Beach Marina, Key Colony Beach.
- By Road: Drive south along US1 (the overseas highway).
- By Bus: Greyhound Lines, Key’s Shuttle, Trans Floridian.
- By Cycle: The roads are well maintained, the place is flat. In other word very bicycle friendly.
- By Car: Get a car. Seriously, Rental is the best way to get around and will save you a lot of trouble.
Are you looking for a Marathon travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Marathon from Nearby Cities
|Key colony beach to Marathon||3.41 km||3 mins|
|Orlando to Marathon||77.81 km||1 hour 17 mins|
|Coral gables to Marathon||81.85 km||1 hour 21 mins|
|Ocoee to Marathon||89.27 km||1 hour 29 mins|
|St augustine to Marathon||95.37 km||1 hour 35 mins|
|Estero to Marathon||95.5 km||1 hour 35 mins|
|Deerfield beach to Marathon||102.74 km||1 hour 42 mins|
|Fort myers to Marathon||103.17 km||1 hour 43 mins|
|Delray beach to Marathon||106.37 km||1 hour 46 mins|
|Jupiter to Marathon||106.99 km||1 hour 46 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Marathon