Are you looking for what to do in Marathon?
PLACES TO SEE
- The Turtle Hospital: A splendid 90 minute guided tour that tells you everything you never knew you wanted to know about turtles. Petting included at this tourist attraction.
- Dolphin Research Centre: While personal encounters can get expensive, there’s plenty you can get for cheap, like a playful show, the Veteran’s Gardens, and the mini-water park.
- Sombrero Beach: Peaceful, clean and well maintained, the park is an excellent place to chill. Be careful of the portion reserved for turtles laying their eggs though.
- Seven Mile Bridge: A lovely, uninterrupted drive surrounded on all sides by pristine waters. Catch the sunset – a must-do thing in Marathon.
- Water sports: Kayaking, snorkelling and fishing establishments are only the start of the rich offerings of Marathon.
Below we have a list of things to do in Marathon and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Marathon getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Marathon with confidence.