Avenida Del MarCurrently Closed
- Address: Avenida del Mar, Marbella, Spain
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Leisure, Market, Family And Kids, Fountain, Sculpture
Avenida Del Mar - Review
One of the most unique and fascinating features of Marbella, Avenida Del Mar is an open sculpture park that showcases rare masterpieces by Eduardo Soriano and Salvador Dali. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, the sculpture park also features glorious fountains and interesting bars and cafes that probably have the best backdrop in the world. The nearby Parque Alameda features exotic trees, marble paths and ceramic tiled benches. A spectacular place to wander!
Avenida Del Mar Information
- There is a promenade along the sea that offers magnificent views of the sea.
How To reach Avenida Del Mar by Public Transport
- You can reach Avenida Del Mar by shuttle bus or taxi.
Restaurants Near Avenida Del Mar
- La Lonja
- Hong Kong
- Restaurante Taberna Gaspar
- Restaurante Pizzeria El Paseo
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Marbella before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marbella and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Avenida Del Mar
95% of people who visit Marbella include Avenida Del Mar in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
53.1% of people start their Avenida Del Mar visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Avenida Del Mar
50.23% of people prefer walking in order to reach Avenida Del Mar