Best Time To Visit Marbella
Marbella is a popular city in Southern Spain and is an international tourist destination. Thanks to the plentiful of attractions and some incredible things to do. Hence, before planning your trip to Marbella, make sure you know about the best time to visit here. Or else, the weather will play a spoilsport and can turn into an unforgettable venture.
The best time to visit Marbella is between the months of May and August, when the climate is warm and perfect to explore this incredible place that Marbella is!
- Summer: During this season, you can expect a good 11 hours of sunshine. While the summer season lasts from the month of June to September. But you can expect temperature to rise to about 30 degree celsius in the months of July and August.
- Rainfall: November and March are the months when Marbella receives the most amount of rainfall. Also, rainfall is insignificant for the rest of the year.
- Winters: December to April is the period when Marbella’s climate is mildly cold.
Hence, if you want to explore the Marbella and make most out of this trip, visit this place in between the months of May and August.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 30 0
Maximum rain recorded in Marbella is 1266.57 mm in April.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Marbella is June.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Marbella is December.
Least humid month in Marbella is June.
- Best time to visit Marbella Old Quarter in Marbella
- Best time to visit Avenida Del Mar in Marbella
- Best time to visit Nikki Beach in Marbella
- Best time to visit Church Of The Incarnation Or Iglesia Mayor De La Encarnacion in Marbella