Events and Festivals in Marbella
- Holy Week: Usually celebrated around April, there are daylong performances, bullfights and Flamenco to celebrate the most important festivity of the year; Easter.
- Feria de San Bernabe: Celebrated during the first fortnight of June in honour of the city’s patron Saint Bernard, Feris de San Nernabe marks a week of celebration, festivities, music and good food.
- Conmemoracion De La Conquista De Los Cristianos: The Commemoration of Christian Conquest is celebrated with traditional bull fights and musical performances on the 11th June, every year. It also marks the end of the Moorish rule.
- San Pedro De Alcantara: This is a festivity in honour of San Pedro De Alcantara which is celebrated on the second fortnight of October.
- Marbella International Film Festival: One of the most glamorous events in the city, the film festival showcases some rare talent and interesting films. Held in October each year.
- Starlite Festival: A major musical event in Marbella, this festival is a month long extravaganza full of musical concerts and events. It is probably the biggest concert event in Spain.Held in July, August each year.
- Pokerstars Festival Marbella: Four intense days of poker are the highlights of this festival. The stakes are high and so are the nerves!
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Marbella
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Marbella
Save 7%Private Day Trip to Malaga from Marbella & Costa del SolNew on TripHobo
Duration: 8 HrsBook Now
Save 7%Aloha Mana SpaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 HrsBook Now
Save 7%E-Mountain Bike Explorer Tour departing from MarbellaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 HrsBook Now
Save 28%Spa in Hotel H10 Andaluca PlazaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hr 30 MinsBook Now