Events and Festivals in Marbella
- Holy Week: Usually celebrated around April, there are daylong performances, bullfights and Flamenco to celebrate the most important festivity of the year; Easter.
- Feria de San Bernabe: Celebrated during the first fortnight of June in honour of the city’s patron Saint Bernard, Feris de San Nernabe marks a week of celebration, festivities, music and good food.
- Conmemoracion De La Conquista De Los Cristianos: The Commemoration of Christian Conquest is celebrated with traditional bull fights and musical performances on the 11th June, every year. It also marks the end of the Moorish rule.
- San Pedro De Alcantara: This is a festivity in honour of San Pedro De Alcantara which is celebrated on the second fortnight of October.
- Marbella International Film Festival: One of the most glamorous events in the city, the film festival showcases some rare talent and interesting films. Held in October each year.
- Starlite Festival: A major musical event in Marbella, this festival is a month long extravaganza full of musical concerts and events. It is probably the biggest concert event in Spain.Held in July, August each year.
- Pokerstars Festival Marbella: Four intense days of poker are the highlights of this festival. The stakes are high and so are the nerves!
Trip plans for Marbella
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Marbella
Marbella Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Marbella
Save 7%Tour to the Alhambra from Marbella or Malaga2 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Visit Alhambra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and get to know the last historically Arabic city in Spain. This tour takes you...
Save 7%Private Ronda in One Day from Marbella
Duration: 6 Hrs
Spend a day touring Ronda, one of the most beautiful and historic towns in Andalusia. Ronda is a mountain top city nestled on...
Save 7%Private Half-Day Tour to Gibraltar from Marbella or Malaga1 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Private half day tour in Gibraltar visiting its Nature Reserve: Pillars of Hercules, St. Michael's cave, the monkeys -Barbary...
Save 7%Private Full-Day Tour in Ronda from Marbella or Malaga2 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
Ronda, the heart of Sierra de las Nieves. You will love the gorge's views and also stroll along its streets while discovering...
- Events & Festivals in Ronda
- Events & Festivals in Torremolinos
- Events & Festivals in Malaga
- Events & Festivals in Jerez
- Events & Festivals in Cónchar
- Events & Festivals in Cadiz
- Events & Festivals in Granada
- Events & Festivals in Seville
- Events & Festivals in Cordoba
- Events & Festivals in Barcelona
- Events & Festivals in Madrid
- Events & Festivals in Toledo
- Events & Festivals in Santiago De Compostela
- Events & Festivals in Salamanca
- Events & Festivals in Zaragoza