How to Reach Marbella, Spain
The Easiest Way to Reach Marbella
HOW TO GET TO MARBELLA
- By Air: Malaga Airport that lies very close to Marbella is well connected to most European cities. As an alternative, visitors can also fly in to Gibraltar airport that is at a distance of 1.5 hours from the city. There are a number of buses from the airport towards Marbella that leave every few minutes and take about 40 minutes to reach the city. Taxis are available from Malaga Airport to Marbella outside AGP airport.
- By Bus: Visitors travelling from various parts of Spain and beyond can also arrive by bus to Marbella. The bus station is right off the A7 motorway.
- By Train: To reach Marbella by train, you will have to travel to Malaga and then get to Marbella on the special Malaga airport transfer service, taxi or coastal bus. The national train system in Spain is known as RENFE. For trains along the Costa del Sol from Malaga or Fuengirola check out the timetables on this train timetables and reservations site.
HOW TO GET AROUND MARBELLA
- By Car: This is the preferred way to get around in Marbella. A number of car rental agencies are available around the city that offer good rental rates.
- By Scooter: If driving bores you, you can bask in the warmth of the sun and enjoy the cool breeze on your bike. A lot of people prefer to hire a bike to get around in Marbella.
- By Taxi: For the lazy and those short on time, hiring a taxi is quite a convenient way to get around. Although an expensive mode of transport, taxis are plentiful in Marbella.
- By Bicycle: Marbella is a delight to cycle around. Eco friendly and extremely fun, cycling is a great way to see this wonderful city.
- By Horse Carriage: Travel back to Victorian times with your own horse carriage galloping around this marvellous town. A unique way to experience the magic of Marbella, horse carriages are easily available around town. One of the most interesting things to do in Marbella!
- On Foot: Walking is perhaps the most personalized and leisurely way to see the city. There are a number of walking tours that take visitors around the Old Town and other parts of the city. The best way to do some sightseeing in Marbella!
Are you looking for a Marbella travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Marbella
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Marbella. The most preferred mode of transport in Marbella is Car.
Average distance: 26 km Average time: 22.5 min
Car 66.67%Driving 22.5 min Overall average time for 26 kms 22.5 min
How to Reach Marbella from Nearby Cities
|Alhaurin el grande to Marbella||26.17 km||26 mins|
|Ardales to Marbella||40.94 km||40 mins|
|Malaga to Marbella||56.12 km||50 mins|
|Málaga to Marbella||56.12 km||50 mins|
- How to reach Ronda
- How to reach Torremolinos
- How to reach Malaga
- How to reach Jerez
- How to reach Azores
- How to reach Cadiz
- How to reach Cónchar
- How to reach Granada
- How to reach Seville
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Madrid
- How to reach Toledo
- How to reach Santiago De Compostela
- How to reach Salamanca
- How to reach Zaragoza