Marbella Old Quarter, Marbella
About Marbella Old Quarter, Marbella
Marbella Old Quarter, Marbella - Address
Address: Pl. Jose Palomo, 29601 Marbella, Spain
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 9.9K times in trip plans
Walking Area, Cafe, Restaurant, Leisure, Square, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The most charming part of Marbella, the Old Quarter is the town’s star attraction. With a quaint old, rustic charm, this area makes for a perfect walk along cobble-stoned alleyways and historic monuments. Characteristic of the Arabic era, this area still has a zig-zag, haywire layout that adds to the mysticism of the neighbourhood.
Of particular interest here is the Plaza Naranjos and the Ayuntamiento City hall that contribute to the distinctive ambiance of the Old Quarter. Also check out the Museo del Grabado Espanol that has been made in the ancient Hospital Bazan.
How To reach Marbella Old Quarter by Public Transport
- The best way to reach the Old Quarter is to hire a cab and reach the neighbourhood.
Restaurants Near Marbella Old Quarter
- El Estrecho
- Il Tartufo
- Gala Restaurant
- Tempora Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Marbella before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marbella and book an accommodation of your choice.
Marbella Old Quarter, Marbella Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Parque Nagueles
- Ermita Del Santo Cristo De Marbella
- Cinesa La Canada 3d
- Iglesia De Nuestra Senora De La Encarnacion
- Barceló Marbella
- Hotel Las Chapas
- Plaza De Toros
- Nordic Estates
- Santa Maria Golf Club Marbella
- Complejo Gran Marbella Cines 3d
- Marbella Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Marbella
- What to See in 48 Hours in Marbella
- What to See in 72 Hours in Marbella
- How to Spend 5 Days in Marbella
- How to Spend 6 Days in Marbella
- How to Spend 7 Days in Marbella