Are you looking for what to do in Marbella?
PLACES TO SEE
- The Castle: The Arab castle dominates your sight from the Old Town. Although mostly in ruins now, it reminds visitors of Marbella’s rich historic past that saw a number of conquerors fall in love with the city.
- Rio Verde: The remains of a village as old as 1st century BC are a sheer delight for history lovers. Predominantly Roman, Rio Verde is repository of archaeological treasures like the Las Bovedas and the Basilica of Vega Del Mar.
- Old Town: Marbella Old town is perhaps the most charming part about the city. Right from the Plaza de Los Naranjos to the white washed streets, the Old town is great to wander about and discover Marbella. The streets are full of chic boutiques and beautiful cafes that serve not just the most delectable cuisine but also an authentic Spanish experience.
THINGS TO DO
- Parasailing: How beautiful it would be to witness the beauty of Marbella from above! Parasailing is a great activity for this sunny town. With the Mediterranean Sea below your feet and the wind in your hair, you’d take home beautiful memories from up above.
- Skiing: If you visit Marbella during winters, you can pop over at Sierra Nevada for some skiing. One of the world class skiing centres, Sierra Nevada is a ski-enthusiasts dream come true. A great activity to do in Marbella!
Below we have a list of things to do in Marbella and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Marbella getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Marbella with confidence.