Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge39 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 24518 Farm to Market Road 1431, Marble Falls, TX 78654, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5123399432
- Tags: Family And Kids, Ecological Reserve
Located in the Texas Hill Country, close to the city of Austin, Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge is a wildlife and nature reserve. Established in the year 1992, this reserve was built to conserve two of the endangered bird species: the golden-cheeked warbler and the black-capped vireo. A part of this nature reserve lies on the Edwards Plateau which has resulted in many water streams and canyons being present here. This park also aims to preserve and protect the Texas Hill Country habitat for other animal, plant and bird species.
More about Marble Falls
Create a flawless plan, make use of Marble Falls trip planner.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Marble Falls like Motel 6 Marble Falls, Hill Country Inn and La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls.
Chalk out the best way to discover the city with Marble Falls vacation packages. Check out various modes for how to reach Marble Falls.
How to Reach Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge
- By car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Marble Falls before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marble Falls and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge Address: 24518 Farm to Market Road 1431, Marble Falls, TX 78654, USA, United States
- Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge Contact Number: +1-5123399432
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!