How to Reach Mardin - The Easiest Way to Reach Mardin
HOW TO GET TO MARDIN
- By Air: Mardin’s airport is located close to Kiziltepe, southwest of the city. From there, it is possible to take a minibus (dolmus) to get to the city. The airport is well-connected to Istanbul by Pegasus and Turkish airlines.
- By Train: Although there is small train station south of the city, it is in disuse. The closest train stations would be at Gaziantep or Batman (really!).
- By Car: The city is well-connected by highways in all directions.
- By Hitchhiking: The locals are generous and helpful, which means that you can hitchhike from Urfa to Mardin without problems. It will definitely be an experience of a lifetime!
HOW TO GET AROUND MARDIN
- By Minibus: Minibuses nicely connect the newer suburbs with the old city and are a convenient and affordable way to travel within the city.
- On Foot: The old city can be visited on foot, and the roads are too barrow for vehicles.
Are you looking for a Mardin travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Mardin from Nearby Cities
|Siirt to Mardin||144.78 km||2 hours 24 mins|
|Sanliurfa to Mardin||189.82 km||3 hours 13 mins|
|Gaziantep to Mardin||372.52 km||6 hours 12 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Mardin
- How to reach Diyarbakir
- How to reach Midyat
- How to reach Bitlis
- How to reach Sanliurfa
- How to reach Yağcılar Yolu
- How to reach Suruç
- How to reach Beytüssebap
- How to reach Adıyaman
- How to reach Birecik
- How to reach Istanbul
- How to reach Ordu
- How to reach Pamukkale
- How to reach Ankara
- How to reach Izmir
- How to reach Kusadasi