Best Time To Visit Marfa
The best time to visit Marfa is March to April and month of October.
Seasons in Marfa
- Spring (March to April): Though the temperature rises above 20 degree Celsius, still the climate remains cooler than summer. And the best part of this season is, rainfall is at its level in spring. Hence, you can explore Marfa without getting bothered about rainfall.
- Summer (May to September): The temperature rises up in this season, making the climate hot during day hours. At night, the temperature drops down because of rainfall. However, the rainfall that this part of America receives is quite less as compared to the other part of Texas.
- Autumn (October): The climate in this season is somewhat similar to the spring season. However, it stays for a very short period of time as compare to spring. At the same time, rainfall is also at its minimum level. Hence, autumn can be considered as another season to visit Marfa.
- Winter (November to February): The temperature sometime goes beyond 0 degree Celsius. Hence, snowfall is a common feature of this season. If you are fond of winter sports, then winter is your season to visit Marfa.
Thus, spring and autumn turns out to be the best time to visit Marfa. However, if rainfall doesn’t bother you much then summer can also be considered. And for snow lovers, winter season is always there for you.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Marfa is 517.18 mm in July.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Marfa is March.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Marfa is August.
Least humid month in Marfa is May.
- Best time to visit Planet Marfa in Marfa