Caves RoadCurrently Open
- Address: Busselton to Augusta, Margaret River, Western Australia, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Observatory, Scenic Drive, Nature
Caves Road is a beautiful route in Margaret River, Australia, connecting many caves. This is how it gets the name. It also has a number of famous wineries along the stretch. It is lined with beautiful tall trees on both sides, and gullies filled with exotic wildflowers. The Cave Road is a great place for a long drive, especially if you want to go the vineyards or visit the magnificent caves.
- Caves Road Address: Busselton to Augusta, Margaret River, Western Australia, Australia
- Caves Road Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
12.09% of people who visit Margaret River include Caves Road in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.46% of people start their Caves Road visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Caves Road
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Caves Road
People normally club together Bunbury Wildlife Park and Hamelin Bay while planning their visit to Caves Road.