How to Reach Margaret River
- By Air: Perth Airport is the closest international Airport.
- By Car: Driving into town from Perth (250 kilometres; 3 hours drive) along the Kwinana Freeway/Highway 1 is by far the most popular way to get in.
- By Bus: A daily shuttle run by South West Coaches links Perth to Margaret River.
- By Car: Saint Margaret doesn’t have anything by way of public transport. Since most of the popular attractions are out of town, it’s absolutely essential to have a car with a driver hired, or better, to hire your own car to drive.
- By Foot: the Cape to Cape Hiking Track runs close by, so you could walk… if you’re in the mood to walk 6-7 hours a day.
- By cycle: The countryside is quite beautiful, and this would be a good way to take it in.
|Fremantle to Margaret River||117.43 km||1 hour 57 mins|
|Winthrop to Margaret River||123.65 km||2 hours 3 mins|
|Scarborough to Margaret River||124.66 km||2 hours 4 mins|
|Leeming to Margaret River||125.07 km||2 hours 5 mins|
|Innaloo to Margaret River||126.81 km||2 hours 6 mins|
|Connolly to Margaret River||129.16 km||2 hours 9 mins|
|Perth to Margaret River||129.28 km||2 hours 9 mins|
|Balcatta to Margaret River||129.96 km||2 hours 9 mins|
|Joondalup to Margaret River||130.46 km||2 hours 10 mins|
|Byford to Margaret River||132.3 km||2 hours 12 mins|