How to Reach Margaret River
- By Air: Perth Airport is the closest international Airport.
- By Car: Driving into town from Perth (250 kilometres; 3 hours drive) along the Kwinana Freeway/Highway 1 is by far the most popular way to get in.
- By Bus: A daily shuttle run by South West Coaches links Perth to Margaret River.
- By Car: Saint Margaret doesn’t have anything by way of public transport. Since most of the popular attractions are out of town, it’s absolutely essential to have a car with a driver hired, or better, to hire your own car to drive.
- By Foot: the Cape to Cape Hiking Track runs close by, so you could walk… if you’re in the mood to walk 6-7 hours a day.
- By cycle: The countryside is quite beautiful, and this would be a good way to take it in.