Squid Lips Fish & Chips Tours
About Squid Lips Fish & Chips, Margaret River
Overview of Squid Lips Fish & Chips
Check out detailed information of Squid Lips Fish & Chips which resides in the Margaret River. Squid Lips Fish & Chips is often skipped on the visit, owing to the plethora of other prime attractions of Margaret River.
Squid Lips Fish & Chips is generally not available on the guided Margaret River tours, but there are plenty others that are worth visiting.
More about Margaret River
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Margaret River trip planner for personalization.
You won't miss your home when in Margaret River, hotels in Margaret River like Riverview Tourist Park, Wharncliffe Mill Bush Retreat Margaret River, Margaret River Tourist Park and Margaret River Resort offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Book Squid lips fish & chips Tickets And Tours
Enjoy a behind-the-scenes wine-making tour of Margaret River’s founding wine estate, Vasse Felix. Share in the unique historical insights of the region and all facets of wine production as your professional guide takes you on a guided tour of the winery. Complete your tour with a private tasting of the wine collection, accompanied with a small selection of gourmet bites.
Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of Margaret River's founding wine estate, Vasse Felix discovering wine-making techniques and all facets of wine production. Your host will then navigate you through the art of food and wine pairing with a delicious 3-course lunch and a bottle of your own wine choice to take home with you.
Whale watch experts will guide you through the cruise with in-depth knowledge of the whales as they pair up with their partners on the journey north and their return migration south with new born calves. An underwater camera and hydrophone allows you to watch and listen to the giants in their natural habitat - an unforgettable experience!
Share your experience - Rate Squid Lips Fish & Chips, Margaret River
Quite nice fried squid. The batter was tasty and crispy. I only wanted it with salt and pepper. Perfect. The squid was very tender. Looks like local fave. People keep stopping by and order takeaways.
fantastic locally owned and operated business that also gives support to other local businesses in the beautiful south west. Their fish and chips are delicious, their staff are really friend and the location is great! High recommend!
Best Shark and Chips. Chips Always fresh and Hot 😍 never had a bad meal..
Perhaps this was a bad night in the kitchen. Chips were stale, fish tasteless , speciality squid oily dripping. The best part of the meal was the greek salad which was probably bought at IGA store next door.
Phone ordered ...Been to both stores ...the Margaret river store is well organised and properly ventilated ....not smelling like batter after visiting...store owner was friendly and helpful...will eat there again...
- Other Attractions
- Pet Porpoise Pool
- The Big Banana
- Sealy Lookout
- Dorrigo National Park
- The Clog Barn
- Coffs Harbour Butterfly House
- Coffs Harbour Beach
- Carobana Chocolate Factory
- Bunker Cartoon Gallery
- Bellinger River National Park
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pet Porpoise Pool
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Big Banana
- Luxury Hotels Near Sealy Lookout
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Dorrigo National Park
- Hotels Near The Clog Barn
- Luxury Hotels Near Coffs Harbour Butterfly House
- Cheap Hotels Near Coffs Harbour Beach
- Hotels Near Carobana Chocolate Factory
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bunker Cartoon Gallery
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bellinger River National Park
- City Tripplans
- Margaret River Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to Margaret River from Margaret River
- Margaret River Itinerary 2 Days
- Margaret River Itinerary 4 Days
- Margaret River Itinerary 3 Days
- Margaret River Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Margaret River from Margaret River
- Margaret River Itinerary 6 Days
- Margaret River Itinerary 5 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Margaret River from Margaret River