There’s a lot to do in this town. Yallingup Beach, Smiths Beach and Injidup are famous not just for their sands, but for the great surfing talent they’ve produced over the years. The surf is intense, and the surfers even more so. The waters at Yallingup Beach are perfect for swimming and snorkelling. Most of the beaches nearby - Smiths, Three Bears, Super Tubes, Injidup, Rabbits – have terrific surf breaks. The town is on the Cape to Cape Hiking Track, so a walk along the beach leads you to some pretty cliffs.
Other things to do:
- There are a lot of art galleries around; check them out.
- The vista of the sea at Canal Rocks is spectacular.
- The Nglilgi Cave system is nearby; go for a brief spelunk.
- Stay over at the resorts here for your honeymoon.
- Enjoy the wines and the food.
Yallingup Travel Tips
- A clever activity is to catch the sunset at Yallingup, then drive over to Dunsborough so you can catch the sunrise there next morning.
How to Reach Yallingup
- You’ll have to drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Margaret River before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Margaret River and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.36% of people who visit Margaret River include Yallingup in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
56.25% of people start their Yallingup visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Yallingup
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yallingup