Best Time To Visit Margate
The weather of Margate is mild with cool summers and cool winters and no dry season.
- Winters: The climate is the coldest during December, January and February. Temperatures during the night stay just above freezing and daytime temperatures average 8°Celcius. This time of the year is off-season in Margate.
- Spring: Spring brings with it a pleasant climate during the months of March and April. This is a peak season for tourists in Margate.
- Summers: By May, Margate’s weather dramatically improves and clearly marks the end of spring and the beginning of the summer. The hottest and most humid months are July and August.
- Autumn: By September end, the city faces a change in climate and the temperature starts dropping.
So, the best time to visit Margate is in the months of March to September.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Margate is 577.54 mm in August.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Margate is April.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Margate is December.
Least humid month in Margate is April.
- Best time to visit Viking Adventure Playground in Margate