Mandala Gardens41 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1704 N State St, Marion, IL 62959, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-6188899228
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
One of the best things to do in Illinois’ city of Marion is to visit the Mandala Gardens. Opened in 2010, Mandala Gardens is an organic botanical garden and yoga retreat where you will get to see the best of nature. Mandala Gardens feature several greenhouses, ancient oaks and stone sculptures which you can explore on your visit. However, the chief attraction at the Mandala Gardens are the mandalas themselves, which are in the shape of the Star, Spiral and Medicine wheel garden which give the Gardens a unique look. The Garden also has a pond and a labyrinth which is great fun to hang out at in the company of family and spend a peaceful time.
- Mandala Gardens Address: 1704 N State St, Marion, IL 62959, USA, United States
- Mandala Gardens Contact Number: +1-6188899228
- Mandala Gardens Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Marion include Mandala Gardens in their plan
50% of people start their Mandala Gardens visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Mandala Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mandala Gardens