Butterfly Creek Winery3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4063 Triangle Rd, Mariposa, CA 95338, USA, 95338, United States Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Winery, Adults, Social, Wineries And Vineyards
Butterfly Creek Winery is famous for its Gold Rush history, there are many great places to visit in Mariposa and this lovely winery is one of them. You can easily find it on your way to Yosemite. For wine lovers, there is a large assortment of flavours awaiting them along with varied opportunities to have a relishing experience. There is a small gift shop nearby too from which you can pick an item or two as a souvenir. Reisling and merlot are most popular amongst them. Come here to have a lovely time enjoying your favorite wine while is super friendly owner ensure that you get the best of it here. A walk through its vineyard, set in the picturesque snow creek area, is worth visiting too as it will help you get acquainted with the nuances of winemaking and best produce! A great place for nature and wine lovers and those looking to spend some quiet time with family.
How to Reach Butterfly Creek Winery
- By car or taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Mariposa before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Mariposa and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Butterfly Creek Winery Address: 4063 Triangle Rd, Mariposa, CA 95338, USA, 95338, United States
- Butterfly Creek Winery Timing: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Butterfly Creek Winery(preferred time): 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Butterfly Creek Winery: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!