How to Reach Marken
- By Air: The nearest airport from Marken is Amsterdam Airport Schipol. It is at a distance of 44 kilometres and easily accessible via car and bus. The airport is connected to most major cities like New York, London, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore.
- By Road: Marken is connected to Amsterdam Central Station, vis Bus 315, which runs between the two cities every 30 minutes. You can also get into Marken by car. Although, it is not possible to park your car inside the village, you can park it at the designated car park at the entrance to the village at a given fee.
- By Boat: You can also reach Marken from Volendam, via a ferry ride. A ferry leaves at an interval of 30-45 minutes, and is available during the peak season from March to October.
- On Foot: Being a village, most of Marken can easily be accessed on foot.
- Rent a Bike: For those who prefer to explore Marken by bike, there are quite a few bike rental options here.