How to Reach Marken, Netherlands
The Easiest Way to Reach Marken
- By Air: The nearest airport from Marken is Amsterdam Airport Schipol. It is at a distance of 44 kilometres and easily accessible via car and bus. The airport is connected to most major cities like New York, London, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore.
- By Road: Marken is connected to Amsterdam Central Station, vis Bus 315, which runs between the two cities every 30 minutes. You can also get into Marken by car. Although, it is not possible to park your car inside the village, you can park it at the designated car park at the entrance to the village at a given fee.
- By Boat: You can also reach Marken from Volendam, via a ferry ride. A ferry leaves at an interval of 30-45 minutes, and is available during the peak season from March to October.
- On Foot: Being a village, most of Marken can easily be accessed on foot.
- Rent a Bike: For those who prefer to explore Marken by bike, there are quite a few bike rental options here.
Are you looking for a Marken travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Marken
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Marken. The most preferred mode of transport in Marken is Car.
Average distance: 22.92 km Average time: 27.67 min
Car 33.33%Driving 32.5 min Overall average time for 31.5 kms 32.5 min
Walking 16.67%Walking 15 min Bike 5 min Overall average time for 2.5 kms 20 min
Bike 16.67%Bike 20 min Overall average time for 5 kms 20 min
Motorbike 16.67%Motorbike 25 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 37 kms 30 min
Train/Metro 16.67%Train 20 min Bus 5 min Waiting 3 min Walking 3 min Overall average time for 30 kms 31 min
How to Reach Marken from Nearby Cities
|Amsterdam to Marken||22.72 km||22 mins|
- How to reach Amsterdam
- How to reach The Hague
- How to reach Rotterdam
- How to reach Eindhoven
- How to reach Assen
- How to reach Volendam