How to Reach Marmaris - The Easiest Way to Reach Marmaris
HOW TO GET TO MARMARIS
How to go to Marmaris, Turkey
- By Air: There are no flights to Marmaris because the town doesn’t have an airport of its own. The nearest airport is Dalaman international airport which serves flights to and from major hubs in Europe.
- By Bus: Once you reach the airport, you can hop on a bus to Marmaris. Several bus companies offer these services and are ideal for an efficient journey.
- By Car: There are also minibuses or dolmus to Marmaris. Another alternative of reaching to Marmaris is by hiring a car. Car rental companies are available and in peak season, the Marmaris travel guide recommends advance booking.
HOW TO GET AROUND MARMARIS
- By Dolmus: These are the 11-seater minibuses which are popular throughout Turkey and provide quick and cheap service to get around. Also, these can take you to the nearby suburbs of Marmaris.
- By Bus: Another way of getting around the town, there are public as well a private companies offering the service.
- By Taxi: This is an expensive way of getting around but recommended for travellers who don’t want the shared public transport.
Are you looking for a Marmaris travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Marmaris from Nearby Cities
|Mugla to Marmaris||37.43 km||37 mins|
|Rhodes to Marmaris||41.31 km||41 mins|
|Bodrum to Marmaris||94.95 km||1 hour 34 mins|
|Aydın to Marmaris||107.74 km||1 hour 47 mins|
|Fethiye to Marmaris||119.19 km||1 hour 59 mins|
|Denizli to Marmaris||129.79 km||2 hours 9 mins|
|Kaş to Marmaris||166.15 km||2 hours 46 mins|
|Manisa to Marmaris||196.4 km||3 hours 16 mins|
|Izmir to Marmaris||197.99 km||3 hours 17 mins|
|Korkuteli to Marmaris||216.34 km||3 hours 36 mins|