Are you looking for what to do in Marmaris?
PLACES TO SEE
- Marmaris Marina: Enjoy the Hustle-bustle of the lively marina.
- Dalyan river: Take a river cruise, admire breathtaking nature and visit the turtle beach.
- Marmaris Mountains: Hike up here and enjoy the panoramic view of the town, the harbour and the beautiful beaches.
- Marmaris Museum: Set in the 16th century Marmaris castle and a historical museum.
- Marmaris 19th may youth square and the dancing fountains- Iconic landmark, the synchronised water fountain show is worth watching.
THINGS TO DO
- Visit the Marmaris beaches- the Marmaris beach, the Icmeler beach for a swim or a perfect sunbath
- You can take a boat ride and visit the Rhodes and the Cleopatra islands.
- Explore the fascinating nightlife of Marmaris. Hit the beach or the variety of hotels hosting dazzling parties. Not to miss is a belly dance performance!
- Pamper yourself with a Turkish bath.
- You can opt for a Jeep Safari which will drive around Marmaris Mountains and nearby villages.
- Turkish Bazaars and well-known for their diversity and prove as an interesting cultural experience. You can roam around or shop at Grand Bazaar or the Special Thursday Bazaar.
- Chill out at the Atlantis water Park. Ideal for family and kids!
Below we have a list of things to do in Marmaris and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Marmaris getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Marmaris with confidence.