How to Reach Marne-la-vallee
- By Air: The closest Airport to the city is Charles De Gaulle Airport. Marne-la-Vallée is a mere 20 minute drive from the airport.
- By Train: The city also has rail-transport system to its train station Gare de Marne-la-Vallee – Chessy from several main cities of France. There’s also a Eurostar from London directly connecting to the Disneyland.
- By Taxi: The city is also accessible by Taxi from across various places through the highway roads.
- By Shuttlebus: Free Shuttlebuses are available from the parks to the hotels every 20 minutes.
- Horse Drawn Street Cars: There are three streetcars drawn by horses that takes us from the Central Plaza along the main street.
- By Disney Railroad: This is a steam train that picks you up at the mainstream taking you around and outside the park.
- On Foot: Since most of it is theme park, there is lot of walking to do.