How to Reach Marne-la-vallee
- By Air: The closest Airport to the city is Charles De Gaulle Airport. Marne-la-Vallée is a mere 20 minute drive from the airport.
- By Train: The city also has rail-transport system to its train station Gare de Marne-la-Vallee – Chessy from several main cities of France. There’s also a Eurostar from London directly connecting to the Disneyland.
- By Taxi: The city is also accessible by Taxi from across various places through the highway roads.
- By Shuttlebus: Free Shuttlebuses are available from the parks to the hotels every 20 minutes.
- Horse Drawn Street Cars: There are three streetcars drawn by horses that takes us from the Central Plaza along the main street.
- By Disney Railroad: This is a steam train that picks you up at the mainstream taking you around and outside the park.
- On Foot: Since most of it is theme park, there is lot of walking to do.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Marne-la-vallee. The most preferred mode of transport in Marne-la-vallee is Train/Metro.
Average distance: 15.34 km Average time: 43.23 min
Train/Metro 43.21%Train 30.77 min Walking 9.77 min Waiting 6 min Bus 1.4 min Other 0.43 min Overall average time for 17.29 kms 48.37 min
Bike 9.88%Bike 28.25 min Walking 1 min Other 0.63 min Overall average time for 7.5 kms 29.88 min
Bus/Trolleybus 4.94%Bus 25.5 min Walking 9.5 min Waiting 6.25 min Other 1.88 min Overall average time for 9.5 kms 43.13 min
Tram/Streetcar 1.23%Tram 18 min Walking 12 min Waiting 4 min Overall average time for 3.6 kms 34 min
Car 23.46%Driving 42.11 min Walking 1.32 min Overall average time for 22.42 kms 43.42 min
Walking 8.64%Walking 29.57 min Train 6.86 min Waiting 1.71 min Bike 1 min Bus 0.43 min Overall average time for 5.06 kms 39.57 min
Motorbike 2.47%Motorbike 18 min Walking 1 min Overall average time for 4 kms 19 min