Dar Si Said948 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Rue Riad Zitoun Jdid, Marrakesh, Morocco Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 0524-389564
- Ticket Price: 20 MAD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums
Once a lovely palace, this building has since been converted into a museum. Home to an exciting range of antique artifacts., Dar Si said is worth visiting for its collection of priceless daggers, jewellery,carpets, kaftans etc.
When you step into the courtyard of Dar Si Said, you are instantly transported to a Moroccan paradise that is lined with cypress trees and an inviting, cheerful fountain. Don’t miss the intricately decorated salon upstairs for a taste of real opulence and attention to detail. The Berber woodwork on display is a spectacular example of Moroccan heritage and luxurious attitude.
Dar Si Said Travel Tips
- There are guides available on site.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dar Si Said
- Admission fee for children is 10dh.
How to Reach Dar Si Said
- The sight seeing bus stops near Jemma El Fna. Dar Si Said is situated very close to this place.
- Pepe Nero restaurant
- Marocain al Baraka
- Un dejeuner a Marrakesh
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Marrakesh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marrakesh and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dar Si Said Address: Rue Riad Zitoun Jdid, Marrakesh, Morocco
- Dar Si Said Contact Number: 0524-389564
- Dar Si Said Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Dar Si Said Price: 20 MAD
- Time required to visit Dar Si Said: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
40.76% of people who visit Marrakesh include Dar Si Said in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
83.67% of people start their Dar Si Said visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dar Si Said
77.27% of people prefer walking in order to reach Dar Si Said
People normally club together Maison Tiskiwin and Mellah while planning their visit to Dar Si Said.