El Badi Palace1454 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Place des Ferblantiers, Marrakech 40000, Morocco., Marrakesh
- Timings: 08:45 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: 0524-378163
- Ticket Price: 10 MAD
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids
What takes a visitor by surprise about this 16th Century Saadian palace is how beautiful just the ruins of the fort are. A fascinating historical background and stunning views of Morocco have made this place a must-visit for every traveler.
A good example of Saadian opulence, it’s amazing to imagine how lavish this palace must have been in its glory days. A glimpse of the beautiful storks that have made this palace their home is a bonus gift for every tourist. The palace is now surrounded by enchanted orange trees and plush gardens.
El Badi Palace Travel Tips
- Don’t forget to carry your camera with you.
- Carry water with you.
- A combination ticket of 20 Dirhams allows a visit to the Koutoubian mosque minibar.
How to Reach El Badi Palace
- Alight at any of the bus stops near Jemma El Fna, this is just a small walk from there.
- Or you can opt for the sight-seeing bus that stops just near the palace.
- Earth Cafe
- Marocain Al Baraka
- Le Borjs De La Kasbah
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Marrakesh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marrakesh and book an accommodation of your choice.
70.75% of people who visit Marrakesh include El Badi Palace in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
33.33% of people start their El Badi Palace visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see El Badi Palace
59.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting El Badi Palace