Jardin Menara GardenCurrently Closed
- Address: Av. de la Menara, on the western edge of the city past Hivernage, Marrakesh, Morocco
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids
Jardin Menara is more of an olive grove that is set against a beautiful landscape offering views that can convert the most ruthless men into hopeless romantics. The snow capped Atlas mountains in the background have the ability to make you feel like a dwarf in the schemes of nature.
The pool and minzah i.e. the green tiled pavilion will make for great props for your postcard perfect pictures. The garden is definitely a peaceful retreat for people who want to escape the busy lives of the city.
- Be careful of canoodling lovers that might make you uncomfortable.
- Don’t forget to carry a camera with you.
- These gardens are a stop on the ‘Monumental’ circuit on the city sight seeing bus.
- Cafe LOBO
- Jad Mahal
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Marrakesh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marrakesh and book an accommodation of your choice.
61.17% of people who visit Marrakesh include Jardin Menara Garden in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
37.5% of people start their Jardin Menara Garden visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Jardin Menara Garden
93.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jardin Menara Garden