Tin Mal MosqueCurrently Open
- Address: Street R 203, Medina,Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco, Marrakesh Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 212-676124587
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Architecture
The Tin Mal is a mosque from the Almohad era and is one of the few mosques in Marrakech that allows non-muslims to enter. An architectural masterpiece, this mosque was built in honor of the spiritual leader Mohammad Tumart.
Due to the rewarding restoration work that is undergoing at the mosque, a visitor is rewarded by magnificent views of the cedar carved ceilings and long archways.
Tin Mal Mosque Travel Tips
- Although there is no entrance fee for the mosque, a generous tip to the guard is expected.
How to Reach Tin Mal Mosque
- There are two bus routes that begin from the Gare routiere towards Tin Mal.
- You can also hire a taxi or drive to reach this place.
- Chez Abdou
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Marrakesh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marrakesh and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tin Mal Mosque Address: Street R 203, Medina,Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco, Marrakesh
- Tin Mal Mosque Contact Number: 212-676124587
- Tin Mal Mosque Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Tin Mal Mosque(preferred time): 12:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tin Mal Mosque: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
58.08% of people who visit Marrakesh include Tin Mal Mosque in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
28.18% of people start their Tin Mal Mosque visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tin Mal Mosque
93.2% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tin Mal Mosque
People normally club together Hammam De La Rose and Jardin Menara Garden while planning their visit to Tin Mal Mosque.