Tin Mal MosqueCurrently Open
- Address: Street R 203, Medina,Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco, Marrakesh
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 212-676124587
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Architecture
Tin Mal Mosque - Review
The Tin Mal is a mosque from the Almohad era and is one of the few mosques in Marrakech that allows non-muslims to enter. An architectural masterpiece, this mosque was built in honor of the spiritual leader Mohammad Tumart.
Due to the rewarding restoration work that is undergoing at the mosque, a visitor is rewarded by magnificent views of the cedar carved ceilings and long archways.
Tin Mal Mosque Information
- Although there is no entrance fee for the mosque, a generous tip to the guard is expected.
How To reach Tin Mal Mosque by Public Transport
- There are two bus routes that begin from the Gare routiere towards Tin Mal.
- You can also hire a taxi or drive to reach this place.
Restaurants Near Tin Mal Mosque
- Chez Abdou
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Marrakesh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marrakesh and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tin Mal Mosque
95% of people who visit Marrakesh include Tin Mal Mosque in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
19.38% of people start their Tin Mal Mosque visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Tin Mal Mosque
91.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tin Mal Mosque