Marsa Shoona BayCurrently Open
- Address: Marsa Alam, Egypt Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
Marsa Shoona bay is one of the picturesque beaches that adorn Marsa Alam. Here, apart from spending some leisure time, you can also watch turtles passing by. People who love isolation like to visit this place as it remains solitary and aloof from the crowd. This bay area harbours a beautiful reef area full of colourful fishes such as pipefish, scorpions, coral gobies, crocodile fish, clownfish, lionfish and morays, Lounges, umbrellas and bathrooms are available on the beach.
Marsa Shoona Bay Travel Tips
- If you are not a very strong swimmer it's probably best to use a life jacket when snorkelling to minimize any possible risk.
Entrance Ticket Details For Marsa Shoona Bay
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Marsa Shoona Bay
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Marsa Alam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marsa Alam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Marsa Shoona Bay Address: Marsa Alam, Egypt
- Marsa Shoona Bay Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Marsa Shoona Bay(preferred time): 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Marsa Shoona Bay: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
35.9% of people who visit Marsa Alam include Marsa Shoona Bay in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
31.82% of people start their Marsa Shoona Bay visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Marsa Shoona Bay
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marsa Shoona Bay
People normally club together Port Ghalib and Iberotel Coraya Beach Resort Marsa Alam while planning their visit to Marsa Shoona Bay.