Sataya ReefCurrently Open
- Address: Marsa Alam, Egypt
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Adventure Sport, Scuba, Snorkeling , Adults
Better known as Dolphin Reef to the international tourists, Sataya is situated at the south-eastern tip of the Fury Shoal diving area off Marsa Alam. It boasts of an interesting shape of a horseshoe and is famous for spotting friendly mammals. If you decide to dive here, you will be able to encounter whitetips, fusiliers, Spanish dancers and parrotfish, at different depths, from 4 to 40 metres. Adventurous tourists come here for snorkelling, diving and watching varied sea animals. Take a boat from Marsa Alam to reach here!
- You should take sun cream, an underwater camera and binoculars for spotting any surfacing dolphins.
- Also carry - Swimwear, a towel and also your passport (or a photocopy) in case Egyptian police wish to check it on your return the Marsa Alam anchorage.
- Boat tickets may apply.
- Take a private tour to visit this place.
- By Boat
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Marsa Alam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marsa Alam and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.37% of people who visit Marsa Alam include Sataya Reef in their plan
75% of people start their Sataya Reef visit around 07 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sataya Reef
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sataya Reef