Sharm El LuliCurrently Open
- Address: Halaieb We Shalatein, Egypt, Marsa Alam
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Sharm El Luli - Review
Translated as “Paradise” in English, the Sharm El Luli is a sandy beach and lagoon that falls 60 km south of Marsa Alam. It is a long stretch of shimmering beach shore with few rocky outcrops and some coral reefs. On some days, when the tide is low you can easily wade through the waters like you do in a lagoon. In the backdrop of its waters is the mountainous region that looks stunning. Endowed with crystal clear waters, this beach is a popular destination in Marsa Alam thanks to its calm seascape.
Sharm El Luli Information
- If you are not a very strong swimmer it's probably best to use a life jacket when snorkelling to minimize any possible risk.
- Avoid going to Sharm El Luli on windy days: The sea will be choppy, underwater visibility will be poor, there will be a lot of sand in the air and it will be almost impossible to enjoy the beach.
Sharm El Luli Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Sharm El Luli Opening and Closing Hours
- This place can be visited at any time of the day.
How To reach Sharm El Luli by Public Transport
- By rented car from city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Marsa Alam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marsa Alam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sharm El Luli
95% of people who visit Marsa Alam include Sharm El Luli in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
92.7% of people start their Sharm El Luli visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sharm El Luli
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sharm El Luli
Sharm El Luli Map
Sharm El Luli Trips
Sharm El Luli, Marsa Alam Reviews
I was surprised to know that its one of tyhe best beaches in the world , according to the rating and reviews by trip advisor.. I will definitely visit it in my next vacation.
I'm proud of being Egyptian cause we got such places to dive and snorkel.
The right name for the beach is Hankorab. It the best beach I have ever seen in Egypt. You can call it paradise. I really like the different water color grades. I loved snorkeling through the colorful coral reefs. You will also enjoy the beautiful sandy beach. There are no seats on the the beach. So, you have to bring something to sit on. There are no showers available there. Only bathroom. So, you have to go to Qulaan beach to have a shower. The beach guard at Hankorab is not very friendly and all he wants is to get some money. You might need to bring something to eat or drink with you and please don't throw any trash on the beach or in the water so, we save this gem.
One of the best beaches I've been to, amazing corals , just one problem is that there is no good place to serve you there , you have to leave your stuff with a trusted someone before you go snorkelling
Lovely Egyptian places
All QuestionsSharm el luli
- Keezletown United Methodist Church
- Keezletown United Methodist
- Ray Of Hope Church
- Camp Overlook
- Bethel Keezletown Church Of The Brethern
- Fridley Gap Trail Sign Post
- Brethren Woods Camp & Retreat Center
- Epworth United Methodist Church
- Cumberland Covered Bridge
- First Community Church
- High Bridge Church
- Bodhi Path Buddhist Center
- Alpine Farms
- Jehovah's Witnesses Lexington Congregation
- Vine Forest