Basilique Du Sacre - Ceour4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 81 Avenue du Prado, 13008 Marseille, France
- Timings: 09:15 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +33-491790528
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids
This Roman Byzantine style Basilica was consecrated in 1947. It took 27 years to complete building it. The highlights of the charge are:
- The large Corsican and Swedish granite columns.
- The stained glass windows representing the Sacred Heart of Jesus, times of plague and the war windows. They give the Basilica of very warm and romantic low during the daytime.
- The 120 meters square mosaic on the choir ceiling by Henri Pinta
- The pieta by Louis Botinelly.
How to Reach Basilique Du Sacre - Ceour
- Buses 19, 21, 41, 73, 74, 86, 521 stop Prado Dupre
- Metro M1, M2; Tram T3 stop Castellane
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Marseille before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Marseille and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.18% of people who visit Marseille include Basilique Du Sacre - Ceour in their plan
95% of people start their Basilique Du Sacre - Ceour visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Basilique Du Sacre - Ceour