Events and Festivals in Marseille
Marseille loves music. It attracts many musicians and music-related events throughout the year. The most popular music festivals are:
- Marsatac in September: A festival of electronic music
- La Fiesta du Suds in October : For world music lovers
- Jazz des 5 continents in July : A jazz festival
- Festival du Wind : A kite festival that happens in September.
- Fete du Panier : A festival that celebrates the cultural, musical and gastronomical heritage of Marseille in June.
- LGBT Parade : The Gay-Lesbian parade is hosted in Marseille every year in July. It is full of color and has a unique flavor of festivities.
- Regattas : Marseille being a port-city, has a number of sailing festivals and regattas that are held throughout the year.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Marseille
13 Day Trip to Paris, Rome, Venice, Marseille, Amalfi from SydneyBy: Guest UserCity: Paris, Marseille, Rome, Venice, Amalfi
28 Day Trip to Switzerland ,France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain from ChennaiBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Zurich, Lucerne, Interlaken, Geneva, Marseille, Valensole, Amsterdam, Zaandam, Marken, Boom, Ibiza, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Marseille