Events and Festivals in Marseille
Marseille loves music. It attracts many musicians and music-related events throughout the year. The most popular music festivals are:
- Marsatac in September: A festival of electronic music
- La Fiesta du Suds in October : For world music lovers
- Jazz des 5 continents in July : A jazz festival
- Festival du Wind : A kite festival that happens in September.
- Fete du Panier : A festival that celebrates the cultural, musical and gastronomical heritage of Marseille in June.
- LGBT Parade : The Gay-Lesbian parade is hosted in Marseille every year in July. It is full of color and has a unique flavor of festivities.
- Regattas : Marseille being a port-city, has a number of sailing festivals and regattas that are held throughout the year.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Marseille
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Marseille
Save 7%Marseille Airport to Avignon Private Arrival Transfer10 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
Travel from Marseilles International Airport to your Avignon hotel. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a ...
Save 7%Avignon to Marseille Airport Private Departure Transfer5 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
Travel from your Avignon hotel to Marseille International Airport. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 6 days a w...
Save 7%Marseille Shore Excursion: Marseille and Cassis Tour67 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Discover the delightful cliffs, coves and villages around Marseille on this full-day shore excursion. From the port of Marsei...
Save 6%Small-Group Day Tour from Marseille to Aix-en-Provence, Cassis and Marseille8 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Explore the highlights of southern Provence during this full day tour to Aix-en-Provence, a medieval town famous for its prov...